Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Dev. Blog] Flying Fairy - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: [Dev. Blog] Flying Fairy (/showthread.php?tid=3284)

[Dev. Blog] Flying Fairy - Ashren Dotharl - 08-04-2013

We already got to see the new Egis, so now it's time for the new Fairies! Scholars rejoice, here is a look at your AF gear and both of your pets.

Quote:August 04, 2013

Greetings!
Bayohne here with the third in our "updates that take a look at the upcoming pets" series!

Today we're looking at the scholar's pet fairy!

Here's fairy "Eos"
[Image: JP20130731_1.jpg]
And fairy "Selene"
[Image: JP20130731_2.jpg]

"I can't believe she said that!"
"I know, right!?"
[Image: JP20130804_3.jpg]

The scholars wait patiently for their fairies to finish catching up.
[Image: JP20130804_2.jpg]

Their fairies off on adventures, the scholars sit home and wait.
[Image: JP20130731_3.jpg]

Bayohne
So there you have it folks, Fairies!

RE: [Dev. Blog] Flying Fairy - Nova - 08-04-2013

I'm not sure whether to be more impressed with the fairies or that you and Ellie posted at the same time with the same thread and almost the exact same title. Big Grin

RE: [Dev. Blog] Flying Fairy - Caysen - 08-04-2013

The color schemes remind me of Navi and Tatl. That's awesome. xD

RE: [Dev. Blog] Flying Fairy - shotgunbadger - 08-05-2013

(08-04-2013, 11:26 PM)Nova Wrote: I'm not sure whether to be more impressed with the fairies or that you and Ellie posted at the same time with the same thread and almost the exact same title. Big Grin

They're the two fairies doing deep cover marketing, duh.

It's cool that Scholars get a cool summon too, though, not my style of play but glad my nerdier Arcanist bros won't be lonely Cactuar

RE: [Dev. Blog] Flying Fairy - Gideon Aryeh - 08-05-2013

The honestly look wonderful I cannot wait to play my Scholar alt.

RE: [Dev. Blog] Flying Fairy - Saefinn - 08-05-2013

Ooh shiny. Well, my scholar will be happy. Smile Can't wait to play it, will be interesting to see how the faeries work with SCH.

RE: [Dev. Blog] Flying Fairy - Clover - 08-05-2013

Aah, so cute. I love fairies. I don't think I'll be playing any scholar, but I'll be glad to see other people's pets!

Question, can FF fairies speak common language?

RE: [Dev. Blog] Flying Fairy - Oldaric Charledore - 08-05-2013

great...i wonder how many blonde headed characters named link ill see

RE: [Dev. Blog] Flying Fairy - Desmond Aryll - 08-05-2013

Those lil fairies just sealed the deal. My alt will be a scholar. Big Grin

RE: [Dev. Blog] Flying Fairy - Ashren Dotharl - 08-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 12:37 PM)Shinigami_Zack Wrote: great...i wonder how many blonde headed characters named link ill see
Hey! Listen!!

RE: [Dev. Blog] Flying Fairy - Desmond Aryll - 08-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 12:53 PM)Ashren Snow Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 12:37 PM)Shinigami_Zack Wrote: great...i wonder how many blonde headed characters named link ill see
Hey! Listen!!

lol I would deliberately ignore her so she would continuously scream at Link. I thought it was hilarious.

RE: [Dev. Blog] Flying Fairy - Sini'to Shadar - 08-05-2013

Alts? My main will be definitly a scholar. Big Grin

RE: [Dev. Blog] Flying Fairy - plutosams - 08-05-2013

These are awesome.  The more I find out about scholars the more I am thinking my conjurers is going to have an in-character vocation change.  Everything about it is simply cool.

RE: [Dev. Blog] Flying Fairy - Moltove - 08-06-2013

Not quite digging the Fairy Vibe, but still looks interesting. At first I was hoping it would be along the lines of the other Job's summons, but I suppose a different job would require a different type of summon-- just certainly wasn't expecting fairies.

But again, still pretty neat, and they're certainly gorgeous! Would be great if you could customize your fairies...