Hydaelyn Role-Players
Choosing a Seeker Tribe. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Choosing a Seeker Tribe. (/showthread.php?tid=2940)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Choosing a Seeker Tribe. - Clover - 07-19-2013

I hope I'm doing this right.

As a continuation of this thread http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=2911 , it's time for people to vote what tribe they'd like the most. The idea is to see which one is preferred by the majority, in order to create a real and united Seeker Tribe.

As I stated before, I'll change my character's name to adapt to the winning Tribe. Anyone who wants to belong to it is free to do the same ^^
The more, the merrier!

RE: Choosing a Seeker Tribe. - Lizzo - 07-19-2013

Sorry! My Seeker is already a member of the 'H' tribe - H'uang Fan.

RE: Choosing a Seeker Tribe. - Sapphos - 07-19-2013

L'rika would welcome you into her tribe with open arms.

RE: Choosing a Seeker Tribe. - Aysun - 07-19-2013

Another consideration for you all to make will be your characters' appearances. You'll all be closely related, unlike the majority of the Miqo'te we see in game now, so there should be some similarities among you!

I vote green hair. Do it! x3

Good luck guys.

RE: Choosing a Seeker Tribe. - Desphiria - 07-20-2013

My girl is already part of the Wolf (W) tribe and I'm not sure if I want her to have a Miqo family tribe, but good luck to you. I hope you find a family. ^^

RE: Choosing a Seeker Tribe. - Clover - 07-20-2013

Well, the success of this tribe will of course depend on how much people are willing to compromise. If no one is willing to switch from their original tribe, then a bigger, united one can't be created (>w<;

That'd be a pity, but I'd understand if people don't want to change their characters. In case that happens, I guess I'll either NPC my character's tribe or I'll ask other tribal Seeker players if anyone would want her as a sister *sweatdrops*.

PS: Pink hair FTW ♥

RE: Choosing a Seeker Tribe. - Monogatari - 07-20-2013

A Seeker character's something I'd like to do eventually, and I'd love to have a tribe for her. I've voted for K, but I really don't mind which tribe is chosen. It's the potential for interaction and a shared story that excites me. Which server will this be on? Will it be a cross-server thing?

(07-20-2013, 03:44 AM)Monogatari Wrote: A Seeker character's something I'd like to do eventually, and I'd love to have a tribe for her. I've voted for K, but I really don't mind which tribe is chosen. It's the potential for interaction and a shared story that excites me. Which server will this be on? Will it be a cross-server thing?
Aah, I forgot to add in the first post that this will be for Balmung server, but Gilgamesh players could do the same as well ^^

Yesss! Having a shared story with many other Miqo'tes sounds so good, especially for people (like myself) who don't really have any friend in this community to plot stories with. I really hope this will work in the end.

RE: Choosing a Seeker Tribe. - Xeon - 07-20-2013

(07-20-2013, 04:00 AM)Clover Wrote:
(07-20-2013, 03:44 AM)Monogatari Wrote: A Seeker character's something I'd like to do eventually, and I'd love to have a tribe for her. I've voted for K, but I really don't mind which tribe is chosen. It's the potential for interaction and a shared story that excites me. Which server will this be on? Will it be a cross-server thing?
Aah, I forgot to add in the first post that this will be for Balmung server, but Gilgamesh players could do the same as well ^^

Yesss! Having a shared story with many other Miqo'tes sounds so good, especially for people (like myself) who don't really have any friend in this community to plot stories with. I really hope this will work in the end.

Im always up for meeting new people, so even if im, rather my character is not a miqo'te. However im most likely always up for a chat inrp to become friends or oocly. Just need to send me a tell or something and im sure we can set some rp up to meet :3

-Xeon

RE: Choosing a Seeker Tribe. - Variun - 07-20-2013

This is an awesome idea! While my current character's in H, I'd love to jump in on this if it goes ahead.
I also like what Aysun said about appearances, it'll just overall be an interesting thing to do.
Moogle

RE: Choosing a Seeker Tribe. - Lizzo - 07-20-2013

(07-20-2013, 07:52 AM)Variun Wrote: This is an awesome idea! While my current character's in H, I'd love to jump in on this if it goes ahead.
I also like what Aysun said about appearances, it'll just overall be an interesting thing to do.
Moogle
Yay another H!

RE: Choosing a Seeker Tribe. - Nauta Lyehga - 07-20-2013

I am very interested in this! This could offer a really cool roleplaying experience for anyone wanting to join in! C: I don't really care what letter we end up with, only that I can get a Seeker in there! : D

(07-20-2013, 06:10 AM)Xeon Wrote: Im always up for meeting new people, so even if im, rather my character is not a miqo'te. However im most likely always up for a chat inrp to become friends or oocly. Just need to send me a tell or something and im sure we can set some rp up to meet :3

-Xeon
Thank you! I'm looking forward to the game's release so that I can start playing with you all. I'm definitely up for my characters to make friends from any race (albeit my hyur is not the friendliest person around, so I guess my Miqo'te will do the social RP instead *laughs*).

As for the Tribe, it seems K is winning so far. It's a nice letter, I need to check the Japanese name creator to see how to pronounce it. (Edit: And done. Her name would sound very similar to her previous one, which makes me glad).

RE: Choosing a Seeker Tribe. - Desphiria - 07-20-2013

The Miqo'te tribal letters are in the wiki. See? it's right after the description, lore background thing. http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Miqo%27te

Again, good luck! I hope you guys all have a bunch of fun and this gets off the ground. ^^

RE: Choosing a Seeker Tribe. - Aysun - 07-20-2013

A note on using K', too: There are some characters already playing with the K' prefix, one from a traditional tribe. You might want to discuss amongst yourselves the potential issues with that! Not that I expect you to choose some random letter that no one else is using, but do keep it in the back of your mind that it could cause some confusion!