Hydaelyn Role-Players
Elicoidali's RP Profile - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Elicoidali's RP Profile (/showthread.php?tid=2908)

Elicoidali's RP Profile - Elicoidali - 07-18-2013

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters: Quillanoix Corbusier, Eirwyn Thatcher
  • Primary character: Quillanoix Corbusier
  • Linkshells: All Ears
II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Light by default as I'm currently focused on progression but I will adjust accordingly in an event or if the opportunity to rp presents itself. Feel free to send me a tell if you want to rp with me. :]

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

I am terrible with RP combat and would like to avoid it if I can. If my character ends up in such a situation, however, please do bear with me and my onslaught of ooc questions as I have almost zero experience with this. Or maybe we can have a brief discussion first on what's about to happen? Also, no god-modding in any manner please. It's the reason I avoided rp combat in the first place. :[ (bad experience, but it was experience nonetheless)

As for injuries, I'm okay with it although nothing permanent if possible (like severed limbs or a gouged eye, etc. Cuts and bruises are fine). If my character does get incapacitated, I request that he gets some reprieve so that he may recover at least. Thanks.

• Views on IC romance:

I want a believable relationship, not something instantaneous I suppose. Develop a good, solid friendship first and then maybe it'll eventually lead to somewhere...

Speaking of "somewhere" I don't do ERP, sorry. If it is very unavoidable(!?), a nice colorful description(!?!) of what happens next plus a fade to black will do.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

I'm not entirely opposed to this but how exactly do you go about this? I pretty much have an idea of my characters' family trees, although not detailed so I guess distant relatives are okay? As well as childhood friends or former neighbors, etc. As long as there's prior discussion (and mutual agreement!) about what kind of relationship someone wants to establish with my characters then it's fine.

If you do plan on being a pivotal figure in my characters' lives then maybe no. Or maybe yes. I don't know. Let's discuss! DX

• Views on lore:

I am scared of lore-breaking and will do to the best of my ability to stick to what has been provided. If you feel that I am breaking lore then kindly correct me privately. From what little I know of it as of now, I will unlikely do the same but if your ideas are obviously way out there then you'd have to excuse my characters as they conveniently disappear in a cloud of smoke. Because if you get to telepathically link with an eidolon that you magically pulled out from another dimension then why can't my characters just go poof! like a ninja? Big Grin

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

Just tell me what stuff goes into what chat and I'm good. :]

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone: GMT +8
  • Contact info: Skype: scatterbrainedstraggler or PM me here in the forums.

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~