Hydaelyn Role-Players
*looks unsure* hello all?! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: *looks unsure* hello all?! (/showthread.php?tid=2869)

*looks unsure* hello all?! - vincmachine - 07-17-2013

greetings!

i been gaming and role playing for around 15 yrs. started in Yahoo room, then to LARP using white wolf system, and shadowrun, DnD, etc.

my first MMO was final fantasy XI, tho i never found role play at all! so seeing this here is amazing!.. I'm going to be playing a Roegadyn female around age 15, who left her hellguard village, any more info i need in there lifestyle  will be highly needed.

once i get more info, i like to post in the IC area... and get more of a background/ unique her out more, and  you all are welcome to input any ideas here!

i started playing XIV in closed beta, and LOVED it, i was a seawolf named melvyna galka

RE: *looks unsure* hello all?! - Barios - 07-17-2013

Welcome, welcome! I'm sure you'll fit right in! Everyone is friendly around here and down right helpful. Be sure to ask anything, and never be worried about thinking something might sound silly. Trust me it won't. Laugh

Hope you enjoy yourself here! Can't wait to see you out and about!

RE: *looks unsure* hello all?! - vincmachine - 07-17-2013

(07-17-2013, 12:39 AM)Barios Wrote: Welcome, welcome! I'm sure you'll fit right in! Everyone is friendly around here and down right helpful. Be sure to ask anything, and never be worried about thinking something might sound silly. Trust me it won't. Laugh

Hope you enjoy yourself here! Can't wait to see you out and about!
 awww, thanks! so far this is rp heaven!

RE: *looks unsure* hello all?! - Xenedra - 07-17-2013

Hi and welcome~ You're going to be a li'l baby Roe! So cuuute! Like he said, have any questions? Shoot! We're ready to help. In the meantime, we have some how-to posts and lore sum-ups that you can check out too :).

(07-17-2013, 01:40 AM)Xenedra Wrote: Hi and welcome~ You're going to be a li'l baby Roe! So cuuute! Like he said, have any questions? Shoot! We're ready to help. In the meantime, we have some how-to posts and lore sum-ups that you can check out too Smile.
im thinking, my bio will be, at age 10 she felt something was going to happen, and her mother still left off the mountain, and when the moon fell she lost her, now 15 she ventures away from her older brothers, looking for a life where her mother went

but this is off the top of my head, and i looking for as much info for in game rp

RE: *looks unsure* hello all?! - C'io Behkt - 07-17-2013

Hehe... your surname is Galka, Wink. I see what you did there.

(07-17-2013, 02:53 AM)C Wrote: Hehe... your surname is Galka, Wink. I see what you did there.
yep, how can i not

i even jokes that the old old race of galka gave up there tails and created a woman race to be with for FF14, hehe :p