Hydaelyn Role-Players
A large pink cloud scuttles in.... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: A large pink cloud scuttles in.... (/showthread.php?tid=2771)

A large pink cloud scuttles in.... - Luka - 07-12-2013

Hello everybody! I go by Kaloki and I'm a 26 year old female working in the medical field. I've played many different games. Some of those games include WOW, SWG, TSO, EQ2, GW2 and many others I can't even think of the names of at the moment but those are the major ones. Been roleplaying since I was fifteen and looking forward to a new community in FFXIV since I just got into beta! I'm planning on playing on both Balmung AND Gilgamesh though coming with my linkshell whichever one they decide to pick will be my main character. I'm leaning towards a Miquote Ranger and an elzen conjurer to start off with. I'm hoping to open up an IC fashion shop with my main pink miquote which would be fun to play! Hope to meet many new people and hopefully get some help figuring out this game since I'm brand new to it.

Sincerely,
xoxo Loki

RE: A large pink cloud scuttles in.... - Ellion Goto - 07-13-2013

Hello Kaloki! Welcome aboard to the forums, I hope you enjoy your visits.

RE: A large pink cloud scuttles in.... - drake2k - 07-13-2013

Welcome!

FFXIV-ARR is the RX for this TX of your DX.

RE: A large pink cloud scuttles in.... - Monogatari - 07-13-2013

Welcome to the forums! Your fashion shop idea sounds amazingly awesome! I'd love to visit it IC eventually!

RE: A large pink cloud scuttles in.... - Faiz - 07-13-2013

Bringing a whole crew from GW2? Not bad, not bad.

Good to see you again, Loki. I hope whichever server you and your friends decide on will treat you grand-ly!

RE: A large pink cloud scuttles in.... - Kyatai - 07-14-2013

Hey & welcome, Loki. Smile

RE: A large pink cloud scuttles in.... - Clover - 07-14-2013

Pink Miqo'tes united!! I also play a pink one, and I very much hope they'll become friends someday!

I hope you have a lot of fun here ^^

RE: A large pink cloud scuttles in.... - Alexandr Nocturne - 07-14-2013

You can take the pink out of the Miq...er...you can take the Miqo'te out of the...wait, no...hmmm...that's not right... Tongue

Welcome aboard, Loki!

RE: A large pink cloud scuttles in.... - Martiallais - 07-14-2013

Welcome to the RPC, Kaloki!

RE: A large pink cloud scuttles in.... - Valan - 07-14-2013

Welcome

RE: A large pink cloud scuttles in.... - Luka - 07-22-2013

Thankies for the hello everyone! *Waves* Smile

(07-13-2013, 01:35 PM)Faiz Wrote: Bringing a whole crew from GW2?  Not bad, not bad.

Good to see you again, Loki.  I hope whichever server you and your friends decide on will treat you grand-ly!

Ryuuuuuukkkiiii! Of course I'll make a character on Balmung and come Bug say hi to you! *tackles him* And one on Gilgamesh. This way I can visit with everybody.