Hydaelyn Role-Players
My painted stuff. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: My painted stuff. (/showthread.php?tid=275)

My painted stuff. - Midge - 07-21-2010

Here's a random assortment of stuff I've painted. I don't have as many pictures as I'd like, but here's a few.

Posting them as clicky thumbnails.

[Image: th_Yokomodel.jpg]
This is a Yoko resin model I did recently on a whim.

[Image: th_DSC01451.jpg]
Black Templar Dreadnaught by Forge World (Warhammer 40,000), painted for a contract.

[Image: th_DSC01427.jpg]
Black Templars Terminator Squad (Warhammer 40,000), painted for a contract.

[Image: th_bug4.jpg]
A Tyranid Hive Tyrant from my old Warhammer 40,000 army.

[Image: th_bug6.jpg]
Here's a carnifex from that army as well.

[Image: th_SPARTOGBLIN.jpg]
This is a Leonidus banner I did for my Warhammer Fantasy army, the unit is since then painted. I'll get a pic up of the whole unit sometime soon.

Re: My painted stuff. - Shamadconde - 07-21-2010

Very nice!

Re: My painted stuff. - Renaise - 07-21-2010

Oooh nice warhammer stuff Big Grin

Ever get around to painting a Titan? Used to love doing those things.

Re: My painted stuff. - Goliam - 07-22-2010

THIN YOUR PAINTS.

...Sorry I had to.

No really, fantastic job. Love the Leonidas banner. They the goblin version of ANGRY MARINES or something? Huh

Re: My painted stuff. - Midge - 07-22-2010

rofl angry marines. In fact, that is where I got the inspiration, but I went for simply more of a spartan theme with the units. Who would expect goblins to be uniformed and disciplined?

Re: My painted stuff. - Sunny Dove - 07-22-2010

Nice, I've always liked Yoko. <3 Gurren Lagann Wink

Re: My painted stuff. - Goliam - 07-22-2010

Midge Wrote:rofl angry marines. In fact, that is where I got the inspiration, but I went for simply more of a spartan theme with the units. Who would expect goblins to be uniformed and disciplined?

Wouldnt expect them to be at all unless there was a big enough Boss around. Even then, back in the day they used to not even be able to get near elves easily due to their smell.

The few times I fought a goblin army with my Dwarfs ended with the greenies usually getting smashed hard. Albeit with a few hefty casualties.

Re: My painted stuff. - Zyanya - 07-23-2010

I've just recently got a warhammer starter kit for the OH and I to paint together. Your work makes me feel like I should quit while I'm ahead. Laugh

Very impressive!! :cheer:

Re: My painted stuff. - Goliam - 07-23-2010

Eulanna Wrote:I've just recently got a warhammer starter kit for the OH and I to paint together. Your work makes me feel like I should quit while I'm ahead. Laugh

Very impressive!! :cheer:

Just one thing to remember.

THIN.

YOUR

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINTS

No, seriously, don't give up. Lets see some of your stuff, if you'd be so kind (or if its already up >.<Wink