Hydaelyn Role-Players
Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread (/showthread.php?tid=2689)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13 3pm, assistance thread - Desmond Aryll - 08-07-2013

These ideas for the Beach Party are fantastic!

Particularly the beauty pageants. lol

Question, once phase 4 is eminent, will there be a list of players that hand out pearls for the RP OOC and IC LS's available beforehand? Or will that be done at the RP events?

It'll be my first time dealing with this and I'm not sure how I ensure I get the appropriate pearls.

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13 3pm, assistance thread - Gideon Aryeh - 08-07-2013

(08-07-2013, 11:46 PM)Desmond Aryll Wrote: These ideas for the Beach Party are fantastic!

Question, once phase 4 is eminent, will there be a list of players that hand out pearls for the RP OOC and IC LS's available beforehand? Or will that be done at the RP events?

It'll be my first time dealing with this and I'm not sure how I ensure I get the appropriate pearls.
Once we get to beta 4 I'll show you how you get them in game

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13 3pm, assistance thread - Desmond Aryll - 08-07-2013

(08-07-2013, 11:51 PM)Rock Sandbourne Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 11:46 PM)Desmond Aryll Wrote: Question, once phase 4 is eminent, will there be a list of players that hand out pearls for the RP OOC and IC LS's available beforehand? Or will that be done at the RP events?
Once we get to beta 4 I'll show you how you get them in game

Much obliged, Rock!  Thumbsup

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13 3pm, assistance thread - Siuane Raih'li - 08-08-2013

(08-07-2013, 11:46 PM)Desmond Aryll Wrote: These ideas for the Beach Party are fantastic!

Lol, typical! Tongue

Though Des you'll be mighty sexy in a bikini!

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13 3pm, assistance thread - doctorgalactic - 08-08-2013

From the LIVE Letter today:

Q17: When will be able to obtain the new “heat resistant” gear?

A17: The new “heat resistant” gear will be available during one of the seasonal events called the “Moonfire Faire.” The seasonal event should be introduced around a week after launch. Please note that the heat resistant gear will be swimsuits!

Perhaps we could have the beach party coincide with this?  Get your suits and meet us for a BBQ!

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13 3pm, assistance thread - Siuane Raih'li - 08-08-2013

We could have 2 beach parties!

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13 3pm, assistance thread - Desmond Aryll - 08-08-2013

(08-08-2013, 07:25 AM)Siuane Raih Wrote:

Lol, typical! Tongue

Though Des you'll be mighty sexy in a bikini!

It's only fair. I have been working out. Rolleyes

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13 3pm, assistance thread - Gideon Aryeh - 08-08-2013

(08-08-2013, 11:21 AM)doctorgalactic Wrote: From the LIVE Letter today:

Q17: When will be able to obtain the new “heat resistant” gear?

A17: The new “heat resistant” gear will be available during one of the seasonal events called the “Moonfire Faire.” The seasonal event should be introduced around a week after launch. Please note that the heat resistant gear will be swimsuits!

Perhaps we could have the beach party coincide with this?  Get your suits and meet us for a BBQ!
 Feck!

We will have two now the first one won't have the pageant/swimsuit competition.

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Siuane Raih'li - 08-08-2013

Gratuitous cheering!

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Gideon Aryeh - 08-08-2013

(08-08-2013, 03:01 PM)Siuane Raih Wrote: Gratuitous cheering!
It was your idea you should be proud

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Siuane Raih'li - 08-09-2013

(08-08-2013, 03:57 PM)Rock Sandbourne Wrote:
(08-08-2013, 03:01 PM)Siuane Raih Wrote: Gratuitous cheering!
It was your idea you should be proud

While I like to think I'm not only charming, beautiful and all around wonderful but also supremely intelligent, 9 out of 10 moogles will tell you that two beach parties are better than one!

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - 4wheel - 08-10-2013

Huzzah, the beach parties have doubled!

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Gideon Aryeh - 08-10-2013

(08-10-2013, 10:18 AM)4wheel Wrote: Huzzah, the beach parties have doubled!
 *hugs the pony and holds it while playing with its hair callously*

Ummhmmm......*brushes the pony's hair, as if this is just something that just happens every day*

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Oldaric Charledore - 08-10-2013

Quote:Oh and Amaare will be functioning at the event as comic relief and a funny judge of the events. While I'd definitely like more contestants I'd love to have[red] two more judges [/red]for the events.
ah I see so this is what the ears,tits,tail and ass was talking about when she said I could see about being. A taster .....I mean... lovely young miquote lady...whom I have respect for......yes

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Yeldir Melfusor - 08-10-2013

(08-10-2013, 02:39 PM)Shinigami_Zack Wrote: ah I see so this is what the ears,tits,tail and ass was talking about when she said I could see about being. A taster .....I mean... lovely young miquote lady...whom I have respect for......yes

Hohohoho. Straight to the lady's heart, you.