Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Pet Thread! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: The Pet Thread! (/showthread.php?tid=2352)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

The Pet Thread! - Gerik - 06-22-2013

So I thought it would be cute to have a place to upload pictures of pets and stuff for everyone to see.

This is my dog Jazzy (Jasmine) we got her from the humane society on Kauai when she was two months old(?)  And she cried the whole night, so we adopted her mom the next day, but her mom is with my grandparents now (and no they're not dead, but it sounds that way in that sentence lol).

We don't really know what breed she is, but we're pretty sure some type of Pomeranian-Terrier mix (because she's crazyyyy)

Show Content

p.s. The chair she's sitting on looks fucked up because of my dad's goats. >_>

RE: RPC Pets! - Aeiteil Strand - 06-22-2013

Here is my dog before she passed away sadly. Her name was Eme Lou Russel. Eme was short for the emerald-like eyes she had as a puppy.

Show Content

(06-22-2013, 08:27 AM)Gerik Wrote: So I thought it would be cute to have a place to upload pictures of pets and stuff for everyone to see.

This is my dog Jazzy (Jasmine) we got her from the humane society on Kauai when she was two months old(?)  And she cried the whole night, so we adopted her mom the next day, but her mom is with my grandparents now (and no they're not dead, but it sounds that way in that sentence lol).

We don't really know what breed she is, but we're pretty sure some type of Pomeranian-Terrier mix (because she's crazyyyy)

[Image: j9oJNKD.jpg]

[Image: j197sgu.jpg]

p.s. The chair she's sitting on looks fucked up because of my dad's goats. >_>
Absolutely adorable! *hugs your dog*

RE: RPC Pets! - Orlog - 06-22-2013

Ahh, bbs!

Unfortunately, I don't have photos with me of all of my pets, but I do have the one.

Pi, my Quaker Parrot
Show Content

Other than that, I have a calico cat, and two dogs.

RE: RPC Pets! - Aysun - 06-22-2013

MY TURN!

Kitties~ Maxim and Lily. They are brother and sister from the same litter. Friends of my parents adopted a Maine Coon-like cat from the shelter and turns out she was pregnant! So yay. Five kitties. Maxim was the runt of the litter. They gave one kitty away, and decided to keep the "twins," leaving Maxim and Lily left. When we went to pick out one, we had to get them both!

Show Content

BIRDS! I currently have two peach-faced lovebirds. Oliver, who is now ten years old, and Evelyn, aka Evie, who is.. hmm probably six now. They hate each other (or rather, Oliver hates Evie because he thinks he's a person and wants nothing to do with her tail raising~), so they have their own big cages. They're awesome. Oliver is a "Jade" mutation (wild-type with one dark factor), and Evie is Lutino (wild-type with ino factor).

Show Content

RE: RPC Pets! - Caysen - 06-22-2013

Here's Dixie. She's a Blue Heeler, somewhere around 3 years old. Not too fond of having her picture taken.

[Image: image-7_zps2a8781c2.jpeg]

RE: RPC Pets! - Kari Illderthane - 06-22-2013

[Image: slGft.jpg?1]

Introducing Dagur Destroyer of the food, Master of mischief.

RE: RPC Pets! - Moonfire - 06-23-2013

Here is my dog Gwendilyn

Gwen or Gee for short
[Image: 193980.jpg]

RE: RPC Pets! - Gimlette - 06-27-2013

[Image: IMAG0070-1_zps86e5c5c0.jpg]
Milkyway
[Image: IMAG0148_BURST001_zpsbfb2e695.jpg]
Storm

We actually have 6 cats (Kratos, Zed, Remus and Romulus...but these two are my babies that i've had for the last 12 years)

RE: RPC Pets! - Averis - 06-27-2013

Love these! We've always had family pets while I was growing up, but I'm partial to personally having cats myself.

My buddy Neko (yeah, I know >.> ) is such a character. He's so spoiled and gets a lot of hugs and belly rubs (didn't mean to rhyme that). XD

Show Content

RE: RPC Pets! - Nox - 06-27-2013

Awwww, figured I should post up a couple pictures of my dog, Rudy. He's a rat terrier shih tzu mix. Such a strange combination.

Show Content

RE: RPC Pets! - Eva - 06-27-2013

Here we have Edgy - whom I got 7 years ago when I was living in Oklahoma.  He has a pretty easy life of sleeping about 21 hours a day and pretending that he hates the new puppy when it's pretty obvious that he likes her.  I thought this picture was fun because he's chosen to seat himself on the lower part of the sofa, even after his mommy bought him a nice cat bed up there by the window.  Also lazer eyez!

Show Content

And the newest addition to the family is Zelda - whom we got from the Humane Society only a couple months ago.  Every bit the princess, she is all black except for the white stripe that runs down her neck and chest.  She is a min-pin and black-lab mix, and still a puppy.  And she is way hyper.  Like... WAY hyper.  And the cat is a disgruntled old man.  So that has been a fun dynamic in our lives recently~  She also knows and obeys a few commands already.  And even though she gets in trouble for stuff fairly regularly, it's hard to stay made at her cuz... dat face....

Show Content

RE: RPC Pets! - Zenge - 06-27-2013

Here's my pet..well was...

[Image: orange_chicken1.jpg]

RE: RPC Pets! - Gerik - 06-27-2013

(06-27-2013, 03:43 PM)Averis Wrote: Love these! We've always had family pets while I was growing up, but I'm partial to personally having cats myself.

My buddy Neko (yeah, I know >.> ) is such a character. He's so spoiled and gets a lot of hugs and belly rubs (didn't mean to rhyme that). XD

Show Content

omggggg gorgeous eyes.

RE: RPC Pets! - Halrath - 06-27-2013

He doesn't normally wear a sweater just so we are clear. But My mother in law knitted something for the baby....and he fit in it so...

Say hello to Boycat.

Ä°mage

RE: RPC Pets! - AkhutaiAngura - 06-30-2013

Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content