Hydaelyn Role-Players
Character music - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Character music (/showthread.php?tid=2314)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Character music - Whittledown - 07-10-2014

As the Shipping Thread has reminded me, Hornet is absolutely a....

RE: Character music - Erik Mynhier - 07-11-2014

While in hospital, writing out Erik's time in the prison and other under the table stuff, I must have watched this video and listened to this song a thousand times. Its over time become his Red Wings operative theme. I use it whenever I rp his intelligence side.

This one is for his dirty little secrets and his wish that he could protect the ones he loves by making them get as far from him as possible. His damaged side I guess from years of war, running, darkness, and a healthy dose of PTSD (he and I share this one.)

In the few and far moments of peace in his life, when he stands at his best and is the knight he wished he truly was.

RE: Character music - Hutarin - 07-11-2014

I'd have to say this is D'ly's overall theme song.
[youtube]y_3b4NlZWlw[/youtube]

RE: Character music - Crisiet - 07-12-2014

Crisiet.

[youtube]mWRsgZuwf_8[/youtube]

[youtube]KAMDmqX692Q[/youtube]

RE: Character music - Avalt Laguz - 07-13-2014

When it comes to Avalt, and his lack of knowledge and/or tact about the "Walking Ones" I can always picture this song playing - considering he spends 90% of the time in a state of confusion, the other 10% asleep!

[youtube]sDqoo2M_vK4[/youtube]

RE: Character music - Gaspard - 07-14-2014

[youtube]vSkb0kDacjs[/youtube]

[youtube]PXkgn3QUA2w[/youtube]

These two are the Main themes for Gaspard, followed by:

[youtube]BVzk1mKQOeY[/youtube]

As his battle theme

RE: Character music - Edgar - 07-14-2014

[youtube]rflvGzWlmXc[/youtube]

Yeah, Edgar is wearing glasses, now. Blush

RE: Character music - Aya - 07-14-2014

*bites*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

RE: Character music - Aerghwab - 07-14-2014

(06-20-2013, 01:56 PM)Dogberry Wrote: I know I"m not the only one who uses music to get into character, and looks for songs that I like that "feel" like the character to me. I'm curious about what yours are.

For Dogberry, his song would be "Blood and Thunder" by Mastodon.

[youtube]v-Su1YXQYek[/youtube]

I still can't think of anything for Reinbach. She's a tricky one.

You're not the only one, nope. 

[youtube]nd3ZiAwmLpM[/youtube]

RE: Character music - Sylvain - 07-21-2014

Would definitely have to be Etherwood - Begin By Letting Go. 

Just gets me very relaxed and calm. Slows me down enough to enjoy the moment.

RE: Character music - Erik Mynhier - 07-23-2014

This, because it reminds me of Southern Thanalan, my story is taking me that way, and because we (my musical group) have been rehearsing this song for two weeks for our little show at the art collective.

RE: Character music - Hyakki - 07-26-2014

That Snake Girl, always getting into trouble...

RE: Character music - Kellach Woods - 07-27-2014

Oh man the only people I can think of in terms of songs are the characters I've not RPed with.

So, in short, everyone but Kellach lolz.

Oblivion Leaf
As someone who was born under a very grim fate (Oblivion is actually a given name as her actual Roe name would translate into something else that's somehow worse - Oblivion is similar, however) to the point where she believes she shares a special relationship with Thal and his realm. Since nothing I really listen to fits her, here's what I'd use (just... replace any mention of Spinal with Thal and it fits, really)

[youtube]jdovlP7uwDw[/youtube]

Aurimont Balzac
Forget what I put before, this is the one that fits him a bit more. Gratuitous French because Elezen + fits more his Duskwight Gladiator esthetic + song about the obligations of fitting in a society you hate everything about.

To be honest, this is so fucking obscure I really thought I couldn't find it on Youtube.

[youtube]BY729vt4bY8[/youtube]

RE: Character music - HonZoMon - 07-28-2014

Epic thread! Thumbsup

Hmm, well this one's easy for Honzo. Not much he wouldn't do for a girl that touches his heart.

[youtube]A9FLqDZDDsg[/youtube]

RE: Character music - LiadansWhisper - 08-05-2014

Unexpectedly found this recently, and decided that it's very fitting for Liadan and her regrets regarding her family, and especially her parents:

[youtube]fWpfTtZae_s[/youtube]