Hydaelyn Role-Players
Character music - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Character music (/showthread.php?tid=2314)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Character music - Natya Rudh - 09-15-2013

Natya has a number of different themes depending on who or what she's fighting, as well as a couple special ones for her stories, but this is her main song atm. Its actually become something of a running joke.

[youtube]ZSS5dEeMX64[/youtube]

RE: Character music - Riken Avadur - 09-15-2013

[youtube]V2eoN8tJVIY[/youtube]I Love this theme so much, and the melody suits the man behind the mask, in a way.

RE: Character music - Vinter - 09-15-2013

Wow, nostalgia trip.
I remember playing the korean beta for that game. I can't for the life of me remember why I dropped it. I thought it was pretty cool.

RE: Character music - Katanyae - 09-15-2013

I'll post - mainly because I disagree with what some people have said. Music can,is, and should be a rich part of a character. As far as Kat goes? Music is as much a part of her as anything else. Not to mention I can hear all of this in Ul'Dah. In fact, I think I'll post the following under my character profile as well.

I love this song, and was happy I found someone spinning to it because I can see Kat doing this.
[youtube]I2X43bvPXjo[/youtube]

More gypsy belly dancing fun
[youtube]Eg9fQ4Lfg2k[/youtube]

And finally - because I love this song abd think she's very Kat-esque

[youtube]Ceco7cPm_WM[/youtube]

RE: Character music - Sev - 09-20-2013

Having tried a new style of character for V'lannis rather than my usual type of structuring, it has to be this.

[youtube]nsf1Rh0klBw[/youtube]

RE: Character music - Uther - 10-03-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaMPuXA5K4Q

Came on shuffle while I was picking up corpses for a quest in the middle of the night as Abodo Po. I know it's a cover, but this version's sound fits better. Lyrics have nothing to do with the character, but the vibe is spot on.

RE: Character music - Gharen - 10-04-2013

Gharen is very much a wandering samurai, so I listen tracks from the last samurai and Sword of the Stranger, stuff like that.

[youtube]rf__aD7fKos[/youtube]

[youtube]-0O78AkAY6E[/youtube]

RE: Character music - DAISHI - 10-04-2013

My character's theme? If you weren't angry before, emoish, or just hateful of the world, now you are.

[youtube]hZmLdBOS2aI[/youtube]

RE: Character music - Vito - 10-04-2013

[youtube]tmpNA5rP8V4[/youtube]

RE: Character music - Brave - 10-07-2013

[youtube]E1QMlBwjIDE[/youtube]So this song I feel is just an over all great Brave song ><  But I'm also a sucker for Chronicles of the Heroic Knight =P
[youtube]OBk3ynRbtsw[/youtube]And this song is just Brave being mopey about Sanguine ><[youtube]0jx-hsKfRg0[/youtube]This is sort of a persistence song.  I'd liken it to hearing the Incredible Hulk ending theme from the 80s >.>[youtube]8TzCLpgbJ_g[/youtube]And I would rather have a more "classical" themed fight song for Brave >< But I just can't get past the lyrics of this song.

RE: Character music - Mateo - 10-16-2013

[youtube]bpOSxM0rNPM[/youtube]

Yeah...

RE: Character music - TheLastCandle - 10-26-2013

[youtube]HfTMl8Fc554[/youtube]

RE: Character music - Clover - 10-28-2013

If I had to pick music that would represent my main character Clover, I guess it'd sound like this.

[youtube]XGs_QZmnLfs[/youtube]

RE: Character music - Brave - 10-28-2013

Nice songs everyone!  Fricking you tube took down my main theme >< but this video has been around for 6 years so hopefully it's not going anywhere lol.  I'm putting the translation up too.

[youtube]ux90A4YDLdo[/youtube]

Show Content

RE: Character music - Leomoon - 10-28-2013

[youtube]bq27qg4Ot2M[/youtube]