Hydaelyn Role-Players
Legacy Server Update for Beta 3 Phase 2 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Legacy Server Update for Beta 3 Phase 2 (/showthread.php?tid=2259)

Pages: 1 2 3

Legacy Server Update for Beta 3 Phase 2 - Varus - 06-18-2013

Quoted for great justice:

In order to facilitate the testing of character transfers from Version 1.0, as well as server stability, new characters cannot be created on Legacy Worlds. After carefully monitoring server traffic and congestion, this restriction will be lifted when these Worlds are confirmed to be stable.

RE: Legacy Server Update for Beta 3 Phase 2 - CassandraJean - 06-18-2013

whu? So I can't play with y'all during Beta? Well that's a bummer! (Hopefully this only applies for Beta testing)

RE: Legacy Server Update for Beta 3 Phase 2 - Varus - 06-18-2013

The restriction will probably be lifted a few hours after the world comes online. Just wanted everyone to be aware of the restriction. If players cannot get onto Balmung, I suggest gathering on Gilgamesh again, since it was relatively underpopulated compared to the other servers.

RE: Legacy Server Update for Beta 3 Phase 2 - Arlon - 06-18-2013

When does phase 2 start?

RE: Legacy Server Update for Beta 3 Phase 2 - CassandraJean - 06-18-2013

I believe the times are: Jun. 21st 2:00 a.m. to Jun. 23rd 2:00 a.m. (PDT) / Jun. 21st 9:00 to Jun. 23rd 9:00 (GMT)

RE: Legacy Server Update for Beta 3 Phase 2 - Ronberku - 06-18-2013

Same times as last time. I'm honestly not too thrilled to hear that new players can't join the legacy server but it's for testing purposes and only temporary. So I'm not going to be too picky about it. I'll see what people will do. If the majority sticks to balmung, I'll stay there. If not, I'll head back to gilgamesh. Either way is fine.

RE: Legacy Server Update for Beta 3 Phase 2 - Gideon Aryeh - 06-18-2013

Ah well then, guess I'll be sticking to Gilgamesh for now. With the way things are going it looks like Gilgamesh might be the pick for non legacy rp server at launch if nothing is said by SE eh?

RE: Legacy Server Update for Beta 3 Phase 2 - Kerr - 06-18-2013

It will be good for the legacy players to test all the differences for us, nonetheless. Let's all hang out together on Gilgamesh until they get back! /causes mayhem

RE: Legacy Server Update for Beta 3 Phase 2 - Eva - 06-18-2013

Let us also try to remember that this is temporary and at the end of Phase 3 they're going to shake the etch-a-sketch again.

I'm planning to play on Balmung briefly in order to take note of some of the changes and see how the legacy characters ("hollow beings") are regarded by NPC's and if it answers some of the questions we've had.

I'd also like to play with Free Companies a little bit as well to see what that's all about.

I anticipate within a few hours of experimentation on Balmung, I'll be back on Gilgamesh in order to play and RP with everyone else again.  Thumbsup

RE: Legacy Server Update for Beta 3 Phase 2 - Vash - 06-18-2013

Yes please! I want to see everyone so badly on Gilgamesh! I just quested mostly last week I really. Plus most of my friends had PC issues.Outdated graphics cards n such so i was really lonely last week! /cry but I would LOVE to see some of you!

RE: Legacy Server Update for Beta 3 Phase 2 - Blade - 06-18-2013

I'll primarily be on Gilgamesh until Balmung opens to all. Probably will just log on Balmung to see my old character again, and then back to Gilga.

RE: Legacy Server Update for Beta 3 Phase 2 - Arlon - 06-18-2013

I'll be on Gilgamesh this weekend.

RE: Legacy Server Update for Beta 3 Phase 2 - Kylin - 06-18-2013

My work schedule is going to prevent me from doing much this weekend. I'll be online early Friday and Saturday morning/early afternoon and that's it. So I'll mostly play around with my old characters and explore some more. But I do still have Zarik Sylvora on Gilgamesh just in case~

RE: Legacy Server Update for Beta 3 Phase 2 - Vash - 06-18-2013

I'm going to Maryland for the weekend and so the times I will be on are probably going to be weird but I don't have a laptop and I am the adaptive type. Plus completely addicted to the game so...I improvised

[Image: 1010667_569259409793208_2039681150_n.jpg]

RE: Legacy Server Update for Beta 3 Phase 2 - Rhostel - 06-18-2013

(06-18-2013, 12:23 PM)Eva Wrote: Let us also try to remember that this is temporary and at the end of Phase 3 they're going to shake the etch-a-sketch again.

I'm planning to play on Balmung briefly in order to take note of some of the changes and see how the legacy characters ("hollow beings") are regarded by NPC's and if it answers some of the questions we've had.

I'd also like to play with Free Companies a little bit as well to see what that's all about.

I anticipate within a few hours of experimentation on Balmung, I'll be back on Gilgamesh in order to play and RP with everyone else again.  Thumbsup

My thoughts exactly.Thumbsup