Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Goblin] Hey there! \o/ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [Goblin] Hey there! \o/ (/showthread.php?tid=21078)

[Goblin] Hey there! \o/ - Chrissy - 12-10-2017

"MY NAME IS CHRISSY, AND I'M HERE TO SAY, MY CATBOY'S A THIEF AND HE'S FUCKING GAY."
- Me, probably.

Name's Chrissy (obviously!), or Nah Nh'yah in game (or N'het Tia in Mateus)! I've been playing FFXIV for some time now (can't remember exact date, but I have screenshots dating back to 2014), and roleplaying for even longer. (remember those AOL days? Good times.)
When I first started this game, both me and my friends were referred to Goblin as that was where our friend was at. Fast forward like a week later and the guy stopped playing. RIP us. Just in case you wanted an explanation on why I'm on such a tiny lil server.
I'm currently an admin for the Goblin RP Discord and linkshell, but as much as I love the people here, I can't help but want to make more RP friends. So, I've been making alts around different servers, and have recently found the gold mine that is Mateus. Not to mention this website! I'm really enjoying my time in Mateus so far, though I haven't exactly progressed too far. Q_Q It's more of admiring the sheer amount of people that have RP tags using Player Search. 

Anyways! The template advises me to share things about myself, so... Yeah, I should do that. FFXIV is kind of the only MMORPG I play. I've touched WoW, Second Life, Maplestory, and Neverwinter for all of like 2 seconds, could never get quite into them as much as I like FFXIV. I did play Runescape, but that wasn't ever a place I RPed on. It was more like the place I'd get bamboozled in and have my items stolen... Fun times.
I love writing, and while I'm not that good at it, I RP for the angst fun. I've been RPing since around 2008, though it was never anything heavy. It was more light. My writing style when it comes to RP has changed over the years, going from a couple paragraphs to more, then cutting right down to single liners. I've gone back to my more comfortable style of writing, which is around 1-3 paragraphs, unfortunately. So if you want a chapter-sized reply if I RP with you, you're gunna have a bad time.

Anyways, that's a little bit about myself. I'm probably boring you now, heh. Anyways, thanks for having me here! Feel free to ask me stuff, I'm sure I forgot something! I tend to ramble when I'm nervous. OTL

RE: [Goblin] Hey there! \o/ - maoilmhin - 12-11-2017

Welcome!   There is a wealth of information here.  Sounsyy's Lore Compilations Index is a good primer

RE: [Goblin] Hey there! \o/ - Chrissy - 12-11-2017

(12-11-2017, 04:30 PM)maoilmhin Wrote: Welcome!   There is a wealth of information here.  Sounsyy's Lore Compilations Index is a good primer
Thank you so much for this! I'm actually fairly bad with lore, unfortunately, so that's a very helpful link! Thank you again!