Hydaelyn Role-Players
[EU] Hello! New here! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [EU] Hello! New here! (/showthread.php?tid=20958)

[EU] Hello! New here! - K'hani - 11-16-2017

Hi everyone! I just joined here today so I'm a bit overwhelmed and such, but I'd really love to meet new people and such Heart I'm on Zodiark at the moment but I would be willing to change servers for the right RP group! Zodiark is super quiet, but I also admit I haven't really looked for RP much! 

I'm also open to RP outside of the game!

MMORPG background

I don't have any other real MMORPG experience besides FFXIV! I've been playing FFXIV since 2014 but it's been pretty (extremely) casual. When I first joined it was my first real MMORPG and so it was pretty overwhelming. I got confused as to what I was supposed to be doing several times and in the end I stopped playing for a while because of that.

I've been playing on and off and I'm still only at the beginning of Stormblood. It doesn't help that I have about 9999 alt accounts!! 

RP Experience

I've never actually RP'd in-game before, but I have done forum-type RPs, email RPs and LJ RP back in the day. I used to RP Harry Potter and then Hetalia quite a bit. My first RP character was actually a FFIX Burmecian named Farren!

Character idea/info

K'hani Tia is my main account, and for a while he was just my generic in-game character called Rin Inariko. He was just a kinda generic miqo'te, no backstory or personality. I just chose him because I like cats, hahaha. However, I had a dream about my new character K'hani, including what he acts like, what he looks like and even his backstory so I decided to pay the fees and completely rename and redesign my main! 

As he's K tribe, I noticed there are a lot of K tribe miqo'te players on here. I'm guessing no-one is on Zodiark though! If you're on another EU server, let me know! I saw that you guys have compiled a lore page and character relations and that's intimidating but so cool! If there's any way K'hani can fit in that'd be nice, but as he left the tribe and went out to Ul'dah that's obviously not too much of a big issue! 

How did you learn about the coalition?

I was writing up K'hani's profile page and was researching miqo'te lore, which led me here! 

What kind of roleplayer are you aiming to be?

I am a full time artist and so although I cannot be online 24/7, I usually log in at least various times throughout the day and also a few hours in the evening. Weekends I usually play unless I have left over projects from that week.

I think I would count as a casual roleplayer! I usually do my own thing, and K'hani is an independent character. It would be nice to meet some other people though, especially other miqo'tes who chose the city life! 

Anything from real life you're comfortable sharing? 

I'm a transguy from Wales, UK but I currently live in England! I am engaged to a lovely man and I live with him and our pets. I work as a full-time artist which takes a lot out of me but I enjoy it lots! 

So that's it! It's nice to meet you all! Sorry if this was a bit lengthy too! ^^;

RE: [EU] Hello! New here! - Maril - 11-16-2017

Welcome aboard! Always good to see a fellow European. Omega is the biggest of the EU-cluster hubs for roleplay as far as I am aware, you could probably roll a character and have a peek about. There are also some on Balmung, however Balmung is locked at the moment so it is impossible to get here. Have fun! o/

RE: [EU] Hello! New here! - Skae - 11-16-2017

Zodiark is a nice enough server, but there is indeed not much in the way of RP there.

The main EU-based RP server is Omega, but I am afraid it is "temporarily" closed for transfers with no word on when it will open again. You can create new characters there though, so feel free to create an alt to see how it is.