Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Icy Bookworm Raen LF Connections! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Icy Bookworm Raen LF Connections! (/showthread.php?tid=20829)

Icy Bookworm Raen LF Connections! - JudicialHunter - 10-25-2017

Wiki page: Link
*Note: I am always updating my wiki. Keep checking back!

My wiki is currently a WIP, so I'll put info here for you guys.

About Arata
  • Most of her time is spent in Ul'dah or Limsa Lominsa.
  • Healer. Specializes in Arcanima.
  • A Doman refugee that has been in Eorzea since the others came along.
    Generally reserved and somewhat cold.
  • Usually wears a giant coat, no matter the weather.

Where you may find her
  • Ul'dah: Often seen in the Quicksand, people-watching.
  • Limsa Lominsa: Likely in the Arcanist's Guild, researching.
  • Gridania: Not usually there, but if she is, it'll be out in the Shroud for field work.
  • The Goblet: She studies under the Mysterium, and lives here currently.

Recent Events
  • She's been seen visiting sights of high aetheric concentration sometimes, though such trips seem to be happening less and less often.
  • Trips to the alchemist's guild in Ul'dah seem to be more frequent as the months get colder. What kind of potions could she be needing, and so often?
  • She can be seen at the Ivory Tower in the Goblet, most likely studying with the mages of the Mysterium.

Things I am Looking for/Interested in
  • Friends (friends are nice to have!)
  • RP Plotlines (any setting is fine.)
  • More RP partners (more RP = good!)
Things I am NOT Looking for/Interested in
  • ERP. (I am fine if she gets involved! However, I want a fade-to-black.)
  • Killing my character. (I won't allow for my character to be killed unless I say otherwise.)
  • Complete breakage of lore. (I'm fine with lore-bending, as I do this sometimes.)
About the Player
  • I'm a medium-heavy RPer. It tends to change depending on who I'm with, but it's medium most of the time.
  • I'm on PS4! If I start jumping or run off randomly, I probably dropped my controller (and will complain about this OOCly). Just let me run back over and all will be fine.
  • In-game RP? Great! Forum RP? Great! I love RP, so don't be shy!
  • I'm a former WoW player, so I have MMO RP experience, as well as table-top experience, and I've been playing FFXIV for a couple years now.
  • I am found as Arata Matsuoka in-game.

Interested in RPing? Send me a PM or reply to this thread! I would love to RP with you! [Image: heart.gif]

RE: Icy Bookworm Raen LF Connections! - maoilmhin - 10-31-2017

You've probably seen members of the Reliquarian's Guild in the Quick Sand during Arata's people watching sessions, but did not recognize them as such since they do not have a <<relic>> FC tag.   While the Guild Hall is located in Lavender Beds, the guild maintains contacts in all the city states.   It is possible that Arata could broker information on relics and artifacts to the guild.

There's a link in my signature for the guild that describes it far better than I could.  Check us out if you have a moment.

P.S.  I'm always humbled by people with "WIP" Wiki's that have more information in them than I'll have entered in 6 months.

RE: Icy Bookworm Raen LF Connections! - JudicialHunter - 10-31-2017

(10-31-2017, 10:49 AM)maoilmhin Wrote: snip
Ara's focus of study is Nymian tactics/relics/etc so that would definitely work out! I see you guys have a Discord, I'd love to RP sometime if given the chance :-)

Also thanks lmao, her info is pretty outdated so I need to update... oof