Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for IC Relationships and RP Partners! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for IC Relationships and RP Partners! (/showthread.php?tid=20655)

Pages: 1 2

Looking for IC Relationships and RP Partners! - Xiou Ren - 09-26-2017

RPC Wiki: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Xiou_Ren

Looking for: Friends, acquaintances, rivalries, enemies, ect

most of all, close IC bonds and RP partners looking to develop relationships of any kind.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

[Image: ffxiv_05242017_174554.png]

Name: Xiou Ren
Hobbies/Interests: Stars and stargazing, finding out how others tick, understanding 'normal' life in Eorzea, exploring, chocobos and chocobo racing, the Golden Saucer, collecting anything shiny or colorful, dancing, singing, fate and the gods, astrology, healing, tea and warm beverages, bathhouses, books, blossoms and floral arrangements.

Likes:  The deeper conversations about others, the feeling of wide open spaces, performing meticulous and almost meaningless tasks, dancing around in her old uniform out in the open desert where she cannot be found, humming old Steppe songs she barely remembers.
(Food):Any kind of cooked to rare meat, popotos prepared in any style, anything pulled from a vegetable patch, raw sliced fish with rice, Tempura shrimp, Rolanberry Daifuku mochi.
(Drink): Young Leaf Jasmine Green Tea, Coffee Milk, fruity, floral, and bitter teas. 

Personality: Quirky, empathetic, appears trusting, optimistic, polite, cheerful, positive, awkward, determined, tries to be helpful, starry eyed.

Xiou is a Xaela who hardly remembers her life on the Steppes, and relates more to the Doman Culture she was raised on. She spends most of her time working at a not so well known bath House in the Mists (Ward4 Plot16, Rm13). When the Xaela isn't working, she spends her free time exploring the cities in Eorzea, foraging for spare coin and bath soaks, tasting different tea at various cafes, and spending time in her really cheap apartment in the Lavender beds. Xiou ironically was never given a chance to learn how to fight, but Xiou tries to make up for it with her studies in Astrologian skills, so she can assist those who help and protect others in the world. 

This starry eyed Xaela wanders aimlessly, mostly around the Thanalan Deserts and forests of Gridania. She obsessively collects a random assortment of things, mostly books, (Though she struggles to read in Eorzean) in hopes of learning more about life around her, and her own past.

More details on Xiou can be found here: http://xiou.tumblr.com/post/165879147260/detailed-character-meme-xiou-ren

[Image: ffxiv_09252017_142345.png]
[Image: ffxiv_05262017_143327.png]
[Image: ffxiv_09262017_044725.png]
[Image: IMG_20170407_015951_212.jpg]
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

OOC: 
Hello, and thanks for checking out Xiou's ad! I've played a few months in FFXIV now, and transferred into Balmung right before it closed. Now that I've had time to learn about Eorzea, I'm hoping to establish Xiou and get her out there in the FFXIV world and the community.

I've been RPing for a little over a year now. I attempt to make my posts detailed and in paragraph form, but any style my RP partner has is fine with me. As long as both parties are having fun, its all good!

I'm looking for any kind of relationship with Xiou, whether it be friend, foe, or more! Any kind of roleplay is okay in my book, as long as its in character. I'm looking for roleplay partners to have fun with developing our characters together, and have adventures out in Eorzea and other lands FFXiV has to offer. I also enjoy PvE content when I'm not roleplaying (I main Astro), it would be great to find others who do the same! 

My work schedule is flexible so I'm free most days,

You can get in contact with me IG by messaging: Xiou Ren! 

Or Discord: (Sakana #0623)

I also have a tumblr link on the bottom of this post you can contact me at. 
I'm looking forward to RPing with you all! Big Grin

RE: Looking for IC Relationships and RP Partners! - Gegenji - 09-26-2017

A cheerful Doman that likes Chocobos? Sounds like a friend for Chachan! He could probably help, in his own dorky way, to help her read Eorzean books since he's basically fluent in both language.

He's also dating someone who also likes Chocobos, used to work at the Saucer, and likes to sing and dance! So there's that angle as well!

(I've also found Chachan's smithy roof a really nice spot for stargazing and just looking over the Goblet, but that may just be me.)

RE: Looking for IC Relationships and RP Partners! - SapphireSkylines - 09-26-2017

(09-26-2017, 09:33 AM)Gegenji Wrote: A cheerful Doman that likes Chocobos? Sounds like a friend for Chachan! He could probably help, in his own dorky way, to help her read Eorzean books since he's basically fluent in both language.

He's also dating someone who also likes Chocobos, used to work at the Saucer, and likes to sing and dance! So there's that angle as well!

(I've also found Chachan's smithy roof a really nice spot for stargazing and just looking over the Goblet, but that may just be me.)

YOU LIKE CHOCOBO? WE LIKE CHOCOBO!... Hehe, you sound like someone who'd make a good friend for my character Zhara. We should all hang out sometime.

RE: Looking for IC Relationships and RP Partners! - Xiou Ren - 09-26-2017

(09-26-2017, 09:33 AM)Gegenji Wrote: A cheerful Doman that likes Chocobos? Sounds like a friend for Chachan! He could probably help, in his own dorky way, to help her read Eorzean books since he's basically fluent in both language.

He sounds great! Xiou would probably have a lot of questions to ask them both. Don't hesitate to shoot me a message here or ig! ^^

RE: Looking for IC Relationships and RP Partners! - Xiou Ren - 09-26-2017

(09-26-2017, 09:50 AM)SapphireSkylines Wrote:

YOU LIKE CHOCOBO? WE LIKE CHOCOBO!... Hehe, you sound like someone who'd make a good friend for my character Zhara. We should all hang out sometime.

Ayy I am so down. Chocobo lovers gotta stick together Big Grin I would love to meet your character!

RE: Looking for IC Relationships and RP Partners! - Gegenji - 09-26-2017

(09-26-2017, 12:43 PM)Xiou Ren Wrote:

He sounds great! Xiou would probably have a lot of questions to ask them both. Don't hesitate to shoot me a message here or ig! ^^

Sapph there actually plays Chachan's girlfriend, so hopefully we'll manage to muster up some fun RP! Talk about chocobos and have all sorts of good times.

I'll probably shoot you a PM, just because I'm horribad about following up in-game most of the time and on Tuesdays especially just because I'm running a little mini-arc. Blush

RE: Looking for IC Relationships and RP Partners! - SapphireSkylines - 09-29-2017

I'm usually on RPC and Discord and only go in-game if i have something planned but I'll be sure to just get on for the sake of getting on and playing the game to check for you online.

RE: Looking for IC Relationships and RP Partners! - Xiou Ren - 10-03-2017

Bump ^^ Also, heres some more details on Xiou! 

http://xiou.tumblr.com/post/165879147260/detailed-character-meme-xiou-ren

RE: Looking for IC Relationships and RP Partners! - Xiou Ren - 10-21-2017

Met some amazing RP partners so far, but still looking for more experiences! ^^

Edit: Now with a RPC Wiki! https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Xiou_Ren

RE: Looking for IC Relationships and RP Partners! - Arjn - 10-24-2017

Will take a moment to say Xiou is awesome!

RE: Looking for IC Relationships and RP Partners! - Justsomenoob - 10-31-2017

Hello, If you're looking for an enemy, I believe my character can fill that role. Here is the wiki https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/User:Sebastian_Qerel have a read and tell him if he's a good fit.

RE: Looking for IC Relationships and RP Partners! - Xiou Ren - 11-06-2017

Arjn is pretty great as well!!!

I would definitely love a villainous character to interact with Xiou! It would be interesting. Feel free to hit me up on discord, and sorry for the late reply! I think I saw your discord on your wiki, I might hit you up myself Big Grin 

I'm always open and still looking for RP!

RE: Looking for IC Relationships and RP Partners! - maoilmhin - 11-07-2017

Hooray for making it in before the lockout.  Xiou's RPC Wiki Header photo makes me want to stop in Kugane when on the way to visiting the Steppe.

IIRC Faye has an open tea house RP every other Monday.   I don't have the post handy, but I'll look for it.

RE: Looking for IC Relationships and RP Partners! - Xiou Ren - 11-07-2017

(11-07-2017, 05:26 PM)maoilmhin Wrote: Hooray for making it in before the lockout.  Xiou's RPC Wiki Header photo makes me want to stop in Kugane when on the way to visiting the Steppe.

IIRC Faye has an open tea house RP every other Monday.   I don't have the post handy, but I'll look for it.
I'm really grateful I made it in Balmung before the lockout haha ;w; And Kugane is one of Xiou's favorite places! She has yet to visit the Steppe though! 

Xiou loves to visit Tea Shops! I'll keep an eye out for the ad, thanks! Big Grin

RE: Looking for IC Relationships and RP Partners! - maoilmhin - 11-08-2017

Found it.. I had it wrong.. it is the first and third Monday of each month.   Latest Ad.