Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Returning Player LF Friends and or Romance?! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Returning Player LF Friends and or Romance?! (/showthread.php?tid=20619)

Returning Player LF Friends and or Romance?! - Arjn - 09-20-2017

Hey everyone, 

I recently returned from a very long hiatus from gaming and now focused on building up some roots around my character. I have redone my character since I have been away so long. I have been lurking here and found some wonderful people but I would like to remake my friend list with new people. Long-term partnership would be really great. Someone to grind stupid dungeons with and spend time chilling IC would be amazing. I am free most nights from 6pm est to 2am est. 

Arjn Greave is in his mid twenties and is a Midlander Hyur. He has dreams and aspirations to be a Knight one day and is essentially a Knight Errant or Hedge Knight at this time. He travels the land with his companion Hawkspur, a Red Chocobro. Open to meeting anyone to enrich his role-playing experience so don't hesitate to reach out. He doesn't have any earth shattering super powers or magical ability, he is just a man trying to be something better. He also has a love for terrible jokes and bad humor. And puns.  

Friends, Rivals, Contacts, or Love Interests would be more then welcome. Feel free to give me a shout in game or on here. I have found a very cool FC to quest in, but most have their major rp going on. 

Cheers,

RE: Returning Player LF Friends and or Romance?! - Seye Qhesu - 09-21-2017

Welcome back to the game! I'm interested in knowing a bit more about your character since the idea of becoming a Knight has me to believe he is going to be all proper and law abiding but when you say puns and bad ones at that I become beyond curious!

I actually am looking for someone as well but I kind of threw up a lot of information/wants in mine. Feel free to message me in game if you want to chat about the possibility.

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=20617

RE: Returning Player LF Friends and or Romance?! - Arjn - 09-21-2017

Thanks for the reply. The more cool people and friends the better. Smile

RE: Returning Player LF Friends and or Romance?! - maoilmhin - 09-22-2017

Welcome back to FFXIV!  If Arjn and Hawkspur happen to make to the Shroud, it might be a good opportunity to meet

RE: Returning Player LF Friends and or Romance?! - Arjn - 10-16-2017

Shameless bump! Still looking. Smile

RE: Returning Player LF Friends and or Romance?! - Gehr'ir Ett - 10-18-2017

Hey, there buddy. Welcome back to the game! I am looking for pals for my Keeper of the Moon and I thought to reach out!

Here are a few quickie notes:
  • ICly, Gehr'ir and the FC I've been piggy-back riding on just arrived in Kugane, but I still want to do RPs in Eorzea to meet new people, since that's where most of my RP takes place with him.

• I am consistently available between 11:30pm and 4am EST. On my days off, I have a much earlier availability.

• Gehr'ir is nomadic and travels the land with nothing but the rucksack and the clothes on his back. He is often on his own, but it is not uncommon for a friend to be close by either.

• I recently jumped on the witch bandwagon but Gehri'r is still incredibly green with his family's tribal magics. He meditates often, and his source of power is faith-based. It is something he generally practices in solitude, however.

Chocobo
Gehr'ir likes to be friendly with people's chocobos when he thinks no one is looking, so that's something he could get caught doing! Hearing of his dreams to be a Knight would help inspire him and his own dreams too, and they could share some stories around a campfire. Gehr'ir is a great friend to have if you're someone who doesn't spend too much time in cities (he has a hard time fitting in with urban culture), but his knowledge of the wilderness and skills in survival are top notch. I bet Arjin could even learn a thing or two!

If you would like to learn more, I have an RPC and a Tumblr page as well. I will try adding you in-game when I get home tonight after work. Have a wonderful day, pal.

RE: Returning Player LF Friends and or Romance?! - Akeno Asukai - 10-18-2017

First, let me start by saying WELCOME BACK in the most obnoxious way possible because I'm in a solid mood. ^^; 

While I can't currently offer romance from my delightfully racist Raen, I can offer some long-term, semi-casual RP (and be semi-casual I mean she might try to convince him to investigate some dangerous ruins from time to time, but I'm alright with little meet-ups here and there in major cities and "flavor of life" RP) if your character doesn't mind the occasional sneer or disdainful response to the behavior of Western-born men and women (she's a work in progress). 
Your availability works out pretty well with my own schedule as I am generally around until about midnight-one am CST; and I'm usually pretty open to meeting new people with Akeno.

I'll do my very best to look for you in-game and pop over a whisper should you be without a flag for something. I know the perfect person to introduce you to for puns. Specifically bad ones. 

RE: Returning Player LF Friends and or Romance?! - Maia - 10-18-2017

Hey, I think I remember you coming to one of my LS events! (I was playing Trade Chevalier at the time, the boastful Au Ra who was telling a "totally true story" around the campfire.)

Best of luck to you in your RP-finding endeavors, and thank you for humoring Trade even though he's an idiot.

RE: Returning Player LF Friends and or Romance?! - Faye - 10-18-2017

Hello there, welcome back! Big Grin I can't help on the romance front, but I'm game to try just about everything else!