Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ravij's Ravaging Art (New: 04/26/16) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Ravij's Ravaging Art (New: 04/26/16) (/showthread.php?tid=2053)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Ravij's Ravaging Art (New: 04/26/16) - Loki - 05-31-2013

NEW 04/26/16:While these pieces aren't entirely new, I did them earlier this year and am deciding to share!

Show Content
Show Content
-------------------------------
Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content
Once this hairstyle becomes available.. Javou Kavriel D'avont will be rockin' it!

Show Content
And I had to..

Also Baby elezen!
Show Content

RE: Ravij's .... Art - Kassandra Dawn - 05-31-2013

the second one HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

and those both look amazing

RE: Ravij's .... Art - Deirdre - 05-31-2013

CUTE Big Grin

RE: Ravij's .... Art - Aysun - 05-31-2013

HAH! Cute. I love that style. Smile It feels familiar.

RE: Ravij's .... Art - Kerr - 05-31-2013

Lovely style. He looks like he'll be a handful! I would love to see more of your artwork.

RE: Ravij's .... Art - Alothia - 05-31-2013

LOL! I love it! I'd vote for him on Next Top Model for sure!

RE: Ravij's .... Art - Nightsha - 05-31-2013

Wow, you are a very good artist! I especially love the way you drew the flowing hair, so beautiful.

RE: Ravij's .... Art - Loki - 05-31-2013

(05-31-2013, 10:16 PM)Kassandra Dawn Wrote: the second one :love::love::love::love::love:

and those both look amazing

The second one spawned from me and my friend talking about the first one. XD

(05-31-2013, 10:21 PM)Deirdre Wrote: CUTE :D

Thank you! :D

(05-31-2013, 10:39 PM)Aysun Wrote: HAH! Cute. I love that style. :) It feels familiar.

Thanks! :3 If it seems familiar you may have visited my gallery at one point? @_@ then again my style tends to vary alot.

(05-31-2013, 10:50 PM)Kerr Wrote: Lovely style. He looks like he'll be a handful! I would love to see more of your artwork.

http://ravij.deviantart.com/ ^^

(05-31-2013, 10:57 PM)Alothia Wrote: LOL! I love it! I'd vote for him on Next Top Model for sure!

And depending if your character was a female, he'd take you out for a night on the town! Then the next morning promptly kick you out of his manor. @_@;

(05-31-2013, 11:12 PM)Zylsrrhain Wrote: Wow, you are a very good artist! I especially love the way you drew the flowing hair, so beautiful.
I did a more serious piece with flowing hair that you can find here: Asim Re-do

Thank you all for the kind comments! I didn't expect to receive so many within an hour. @_@;

RE: Ravij's .... Art - Aysun - 05-31-2013

This is the RPC. We are art whores love art. Wink

RE: Ravij's .... Art - Nightsha - 05-31-2013

[quote pid=24240 dateline=1370057460]
(05-31-2013, 11:12 PM)Zylsrrhain Wrote: Wow, you are a very good artist! I especially love the way you drew the flowing hair, so beautiful.
[/quote]
Gorgeous. The intensity of the eyes makes it even better.

I took a peak at some of your other pieces and I must say I absolutely adore the 'Filthy, Filthy Creature!' and 'Phel D'arin' ones. I'm a sucker for demons Thumbsup

RE: Ravij's .... Art - Loki - 05-31-2013

(05-31-2013, 11:48 PM)Zylsrrhain Wrote: [quote pid=24240 dateline=1370057460]
Gorgeous. The intensity of the eyes makes it even better.

I took a peak at some of your other pieces and I must say I absolutely adore the 'Filthy, Filthy Creature!' and 'Phel D'arin' ones. I'm a sucker for demons :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Ahh yes.. That version of Phel D'arin was an adaption to my friends story. ^^ His real name is Sumi' Oaki. He had a little brother too! ;w; Big Jerk Sumi

RE: Ravij's .... Art - Nightsha - 06-01-2013

Ah, I am so jealous. I've no artistic talent to my name but I most definitely can appreciate it when I see it. I always did like teasing scenes, so light-hearted yet kind of mean heheh.

Oh, and random comment, but your DA avatar is very cute :3

RE: Ravij's .... Art - Loki - 06-01-2013

(06-01-2013, 12:09 AM)Zylsrrhain Wrote: Ah, I am so jealous. I've no artistic talent to my name but I most definitely can appreciate it when I see it. I always did like teasing scenes, so light-hearted yet kind of mean heheh.

Oh, and random comment, but your DA avatar is very cute :3

Ahh! XD That is Domiko! Domiko is a spawn of Domokun in my mind. XD I have tons of random stuff with Domiko in it. Like my W.i.P Sign. XD You can find more in the Domiko and the Red Dot folder on my DA page.. when I get around to putting more up. ;w;

RE: Ravij's .... Art - Weffrey - 06-01-2013

I like viewing artwork, so I hope you continue to display more! Great stuff posted so far. Smile

RE: Ravij's .... Art - Arlon - 06-01-2013

Very nice work!