Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 (/showthread.php?tid=20502)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - bryte123 - 09-07-2017

Character Name: Tola Balrahn

Introduction: Tola is a lone mercenary who spends most of his time training or studying. He strives to be better, and because of his past wants to be his best so that he may help those in need. But every man needs a companion! Draknipur; His sword ensouled, travels with him and won't let the boy be alone. Beside witty and comical remarks, however, the weapon brings very little for Tola to actually make use of.

Tola loves to read, and has made an apartment out of an abandoned building he found in Thanalan where he stores his library.

Optional Pictures:
[Image: pvoXBSH.jpg]

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - RavieRaptor - 09-07-2017

Character Name:  Nhal'ja Garanjy
Introduction piece: Nhal'ja is an intelligent dancer and singer. He also loves to cook and relax by the beach with a good book.
Optional screenshot:
[Image: YME02V8.jpg]

((I'm unsure if I'm able to attend from my work schedule but I'll keep in touch!))

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - M'liliya Tzun - 09-09-2017

Character Name: M'liliya Tzun

Introduction piece: Two tails? Check. Two pairs of ears? Check. As a recent new employee at the Manderville Gold Saucer she's become a beacon inside the grand arcade of Ul'dah. Often worked off her feet doing rounds of the vast venue in little bow pumps yet never complains about it.

Her job description may command the wearing of a smile but this Miqo'te seems often in high spirits regardless! One of her true wishes in life is to be able sustain everlasting peace between the great nations via meaningful masterpieces in theatre and the arts.

Optional screenshot:
[Image: Lili1small.png]

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - TempestOpal - 09-11-2017

Character Name: Tempest Fey

Introduction:  This is Tempest.  She likes magic, the dawn, fashion and Anaguma Kenesa.  She doesn't like you.  Or you.  She likes your shoes, but still doesn't like you.   

World peace... hahaha.  If she's happy, why bother with the rest. 

You're welcome to meet her.

Screenshot:
[Image: File:Ffxiv_03282017_172707.png]

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Maril - 09-12-2017

Contestant list updated! Looking forward to this!

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Lydia Lightfoot - 09-12-2017

=.= I did four pictures, so Berrod did five... I see what you did there, good sir! I see what you did! 

Oh, I'll play your game, you rogue. 

Now to make an entire Lydia collage...

I kid, of course. Big Grin

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Izikr Izzy - 09-14-2017

Name Izik'r (Izzy) Tia 

Bio: Izzy loves music, food, and good friends! He is a novice swordsman with dreams of mastering the craft and opening up a school to teach others the fine art of swordplay and self defense. 

Picture (Optional)
https://imgur.com/a/xzdYc

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Leggerless - 09-15-2017

Character Name:

W'chaza Yheli

Introduction:

Composed, classy, and a character to boot.

W'chaza Yheli is a traveler and purveyor of many culinary treats including, but not limited to, tea, coffee, apple tarts, and chocolate. Trained as both a culinarian and a swordsman--an odd combo, to be sure--she knows her way around both a kitchen knife and a blade and uses both with uncanny precision. Despite her appearance and propensity to wear fashionable clothing and robes, she even has a Grindstone victory on her list of achievements.

Yheli likes cooking, reading, writing, tinkering--with foods primarily, but sometimes crafts--as well as sweets and exploring.

Screenshot:

[Image: cjNx4WS.png]

[Image: 4vPkmri.png]

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Reppu - 09-18-2017

Character Name: Hijiri no Reppu (Reppu)
Introduction: Bold, adventurous, and collected, Reppu is the owner and proprietor of 'Winds', a shop that changes identity practically every sennight. Hailing from Othard, she feels she has no business entering this contest at all, but why not represent the mixing pot that is Eorzean culture?

"I believe in you. No matter what may come. Unless that 'what' is incredibly damning evidence, then good luck buddy!"

Optional screenshot: https://imgur.com/kjWLkJW

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Halorien - 09-19-2017

Character Name: Cirhien Taihra

Introduction: Gifted with music and arrows that once struck true for noble cause at Carteneau, these days her path is more peaceful in origin. Primarily an entertainer, Cirhien Taihra is both gracious and passionate. She enjoys reading adventure and mystery novels, and delights in the wondrous tones of harp and piano. 

Optional Screenshot:
 [Image: tumblr_ooswzgoTyT1ue9clqo3_1280.png]

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Maril - 09-19-2017

Contestant list is updated! 5 Miss Eorzea slots left and 11 Mister Eorzea slots left. I think I got everyone who was sitting in my inbox too, pardon the delay!

Signups close on the 22nd!

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Jean - 09-19-2017

Can I enter in the male catagory? xD Kidding. Female slot, if it's still possible please!

Character Name: Jean Ashdale
Introduction: Poor orphan girl from Ul'dah who recently turned into a slightly less poor wannabe knight/adventurer. Often mistaken as a boy. Once entered the Grindstone tournament with a sword and shield made of wood. Failed miserably.

[Image: X0LF0bT.png]
[Image: Hd1MCo0.png]

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Gene Treno - 09-19-2017

Oh... Go on then. You've twisted my arm.

Character Name: Gene Treno

Introduction: He's got a nice strong back and the most pearly white set of gnashers for a seaman you've ever seen! This handsome, Hyuran hunk whom hails from Limsa has got it all. <Crowd Cheers> A cracking smile and a jawline chiselled by the divine Twelve themselves! <Gasp/Swoon>.

He's the running champion of the greatest thumb wars in Ul'dah and has a most charitable heart of gold! <Cheer>. Yes that's right folks, any gil won will be donated to one cause or company from his choosing!

Walk in the light folks!

[Image: Applause.gif]

Optional Pictures:
[Image: Gene-_Collage.jpg]

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - IsisTokiha - 09-19-2017

Character Name: Inomi Yonezu
Introduction Piece: Inomi has always been curious about the world, and has finally seized the opportunity to explore and learn as much as possible about it. She also writes poetry and music as well as sings and dances!
Optional Picture:

Show Content

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Ritsu - 09-21-2017

I would like to sign up Chidori Farcloud for female entry!

I'm at work at the moment but will come as it this after work for the info!

Intro:
Chidori Farcloud, a ray of sunshine from the Wandering Tonberry hunting lodge! Chidori loves botany, growing all kinds of flowers in her spare time. She does quite a bit of charity work with her sisters, giving any donations given to her for her flower pins to those in need. Her favorite things include art, dodgeball, music, flowers and Roger.

[Image: cUeK7DS.png]