Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Wanting to learn Arcanima? or refine your skills as an arcanist? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Wanting to learn Arcanima? or refine your skills as an arcanist? (/showthread.php?tid=20283)

[Balmung] Wanting to learn Arcanima? or refine your skills as an arcanist? - Koh'a Vhefra - 08-04-2017

[Image: zk1OUav.jpg]

Hi, I am Koh'a Vhefra, a former student of the arcanist guild, a serviced inspector to the grand companies and an experienced researcher in the studies of Aetherology, Arcanima and it's advanced paths.

I come to YOU. The troubled adventurer, the intellectual researcher or the curious bright eyed student from this continent and the next. Do you wish to learn the nature of aether through examination, experimentation, and evaluation through mathematics and intellect? Or perhaps do you struggle with the Brawn of a sword and wish to find a capable substitute?

I offer my services to help everyone and anyone in the hope to guide you to more grounded perception in the world we live in. I will be holding multiple classes, from the novices who want to get that head start, to the advanced users who want to discuss and learn in the technical and experimental spells. I will be holding classes in the open so practical lessons can be held more appropriately and without cause for worry.

Should you be interested, please sign your name on the space below this advert with ways of contact so I can send a letter disclosing a link pearl to discuss planning and areas of study you wish to learn.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to seeing you all.

((OOCly, hello there! I am Koh'a. An EU Roleplayer hailing from the Balmung server! Should you wish to get in contact, please feel free to post your name on this thread! I really look forward to helping out other characters in the pursuit of making them a well-trained mage. Until then! ♥))     

RE: [Balmung] Wanting to learn Arcanima? or refine your skills as an arcanist? - Koh'a Vhefra - 08-05-2017

*bump*Tonberry

RE: [Balmung] Wanting to learn Arcanima? or refine your skills as an arcanist? - Maqali Qulaan - 08-05-2017

"Consider me interested! I have a troubled history with arcanima, but perhaps with proper tutelage I might overcome my... difficulties.

Maqali Qulaan"

RE: [Balmung] Wanting to learn Arcanima? or refine your skills as an arcanist? - Koh'a Vhefra - 08-07-2017

Tonberry

RE: [Balmung] Wanting to learn Arcanima? or refine your skills as an arcanist? - Arashin Kujqai - 08-07-2017

"Need an assistant?... Knowledge is power and disciplines are many."

- Valic Sunblood

((Valic has neglected arcanist study given it doesn't deal too much in elements like the others, while he's studied every singe other discipline as much as possible and loves talking aether science, he wouldn't know too much in the particulars of the arcanist. He'd know enough basics around aetherology and other disciplines though to maybe lend a hand!))

RE: [Balmung] Wanting to learn Arcanima? or refine your skills as an arcanist? - Yurimochi - 08-08-2017

"I would be delighted to learn more about Arcanima and read more books.. If you would have me in your care!"

~Yuri Momochi

RE: [Balmung] Wanting to learn Arcanima? or refine your skills as an arcanist? - luxemas - 08-09-2017

"I've... become conflicted in my connection to aether. Just when I feel I understand it, there's another side that presents itself and almost haunts me... o-or something. Maybe I'm just being dramatic... Sorry, I should also stop writing. Which I will. After this sentence. Again, sorry."

-Tali'ra Ilucien

[sub]((Tali'ra could probably use the assistance of someone grounded after some recent events he's had been part of. He's a bit shy and meek, but he's smart and inspired by curiosity!))[/sub]

RE: [Balmung] Wanting to learn Arcanima? or refine your skills as an arcanist? - Koh'a Vhefra - 08-09-2017

((I shall be adding you all later on today, depending on the workload he could need an assistant to help hand out exercises and notes on aetherology. Should it come to that of course Smile Though I do look forward to RPing with you all!))

RE: [Balmung] Wanting to learn Arcanima? or refine your skills as an arcanist? - Alyria Winchester - 08-09-2017

I'd like to throw my hat into the ring as someone else who is interested. Because of Aly's background, understanding Aether is completely foreign to her let alone manipulating it or using it to fuel magic. At this point, she doesn't even know if she possesses the ability to work with the power. 

I have been interested in finding a tutor for her, someone that comes into her life 'by chance' to eventually teach her the ways of magic in Eorzea and help her unlock the full potential that may be hiding just beneath the surface (I eventually have a planned story arc where she works on becoming an acanist/summoner for the carbuncles).

RE: [Balmung] Wanting to learn Arcanima? or refine your skills as an arcanist? - Koh'a Vhefra - 08-11-2017

(08-09-2017, 08:29 PM)Alyria Winchester Wrote: I'd like to throw my hat into the ring as someone else who is interested. Because of Aly's background, understanding Aether is completely foreign to her let alone manipulating it or using it to fuel magic. At this point, she doesn't even know if she possesses the ability to work with the power. 

I have been interested in finding a tutor for her, someone that comes into her life 'by chance' to eventually teach her the ways of magic in Eorzea and help her unlock the full potential that may be hiding just beneath the surface (I eventually have a planned story arc where she works on becoming an acanist/summoner for the carbuncles)
I'll contact you tonight, should you be available.

RE: [Balmung] Wanting to learn Arcanima? or refine your skills as an arcanist? - Shady Individual - 08-17-2017

A fairly fancy, looping cursive-of-a-signature with the simple name "John Smith" is left on the sign-up sheet, alongside a specific mailbox inside the Lily Hills complex of the Lavender Beds district.

"John Smith. Lavender Beds, Lily Hills, Apartment Mailbox No.0025."

(( Oocly, this fairly shady individual has a keen interest in learning about all things aether-related and their applications, and would love to get involved! Thanks again, and best of luck in the recruitment process for the lessons, Koh'a! Laugh ))