Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Es'mena Nenda - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Es'mena Nenda (/showthread.php?tid=20256)

Es'mena Nenda - Es'mena - 08-01-2017

[Image: tumblr_ottyl1iKAy1u3hadgo1_1280.gif]

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters: Es’mena Nenda

• Primary character: Es’mena Nenda, an airship captain that touts herself as a fantastic choice for business, be it to have cargo shipped or to transport passengers from here to there. If there is no vested or potential business interest, she can be a bit of a brat (blunt and open-minded), but if she senses that there is gil to be made, she can be charismatic and charming, if not more than a little pushy to talk her way into the best deal she can get. (Wiki is in my sig!)

• Linkshells: Just a few private LS for friends.

• Primary RP linkshell: None.

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium - I love, love, love to RP, but most of my time is taken by friends and responsibilities in WoW. However, I am capable of running both games and multitasking, so often times, I can be idling around in both. Likewise, I do RP over discord, though I will be very honest and say that I’m awful at keeping up responses.

• Views on RP combat and injuries: In my experience, whenever RP has turned to combat, it’s been with people I normally trust enough to just do text fighting back and forth and we are both very giving and forgiving to make the fight equal or equivalent to the varying talents/abilities of the parties involved. I’m absolutely fine playing the winner, the loser, unhurt, and hurt. So long as any drastic injuries are agreed to and communicated OOC beforehand, I’m good!

• Views on IC romance: I’ve never been one that seeks out IC romance, but I’m not opposed to it if the story leads that way. If it does happen, I do not like fast and quick romances. If your character is quick to fall, that is AOK and I’m absolutely fine with that! But the way I write my own, it can be quite some time before she develops feelings beyond something friendly. So long as there’s an understand and patience, and so long as it feels organic to the writing, I’m 100% okay with it!

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): I dig it! The primary focus of my writing is piracy, business,smuggling, witty action and adventure, drama, etc. A majority of what I write and RP is non-romantic, so I’m absolutely fine with it. As for family ties, I’m a bit stringent with writing those in unless it’s someone I know very well. Previous acquaintances (business or friends), however, I’m fine with arranging. Just hit me up!

• Views on lore: I think lore is a very, very good base to get your roots in and allow it to bloom into a story. However, I’m not opposed to people stretching or bending – or even breaking. You do you, boo! I will always reserve the right to RP with those that match my style and the way I interpret stories and lore, but never will I ever restrict others from writing what they want. I fully support it. As for myself, I try to stick to lore, but I bend it a little myself if I find a plot or story device that I really, really want to incorporate.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): Right now, I only have LS as OOC chatrooms, but I think they could function well as a communication device. I’m not a huge fan of RPing solely in them (using them as forum RP), but I use party chat sometimes for privacy’s sake. Sometimes I’ll say something OOC in /say or /em, but it’s usually very obvious when it happens – I’ll be away from RP areas and obviously messing around, and usually only in a group of friends. 

III. Other Info

• Timezone: EST

• Contact info: Discord or tumblr are the easiest ways to get hold of me! Discord is Jessipalooza#0508 and tumblr is linked in my signature!