Hydaelyn Role-Players
[hyperion] longtime rper new to ig rp - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [hyperion] longtime rper new to ig rp (/showthread.php?tid=20145)

[hyperion] longtime rper new to ig rp - Xiorae - 07-19-2017

hello! my name's xiorae and i'm pretty new to rping on ffxiv!

i've been meaning to dip my toes into ffxiv rping after seeing the potential through the main scenario. i'm used to forum / discord rping but i have little to no experience with in-game rping. i'm also still somewhat new to the ff franchise in general - but i hope that won't be a deterrent here!

also, is there an rp community on hyperion? after some searching i haven't come up with much.

RE: [hyperion] longtime rper new to ig rp - Thunderbolt300 - 07-19-2017

Hey there and welcome aboard to the RPC and to RP! Thumbsup

Sadly I'm not sure how much of any presence there is on that server... I can't say I've seen many people at all here on the RPC, aside from you. If you're looking to really get into RP, you might want to consider moving to Mateus as that's the best option with Balmung currently locked down.

RE: [hyperion] longtime rper new to ig rp - Inorikisaki825 - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 03:08 AM)Xiorae Wrote: hello! my name's xiorae and i'm pretty new to rping on ffxiv!

i've been meaning to dip my toes into ffxiv rping after seeing the potential through the main scenario. i'm used to forum / discord rping but i have little to no experience with in-game rping. i'm also still somewhat new to the ff franchise in general - but i hope that won't be a deterrent here!

also, is there an rp community on hyperion? after some searching i haven't come up with much.
Hi, I'm an rp fc leader on hyperion. There are a few rp fc s. Clan of the Goddess <LUST> , Role play Hyperion <RPH> , TEPES TREASURES <TEPE> , ipsen castle <ipsen> .
I am the fc leader of clan of the goddess. Mist ward 7 plot 7

RE: [hyperion] longtime rper new to ig rp - Inorikisaki825 - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 04:48 PM)Inorikisaki825 Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 03:08 AM)Xiorae Wrote: hello! my name's xiorae and i'm pretty new to rping on ffxiv!

Hi, I'm an rp fc leader on hyperion. There are a few rp fc s. Clan of the Goddess <LUST> , Role play Hyperion <RPH> , TEPES TREASURES <TEPE> , ipsen castle <ipsen> .
I am the fc leader of clan of the goddess. Mist ward 7 plot 7
Our maid cafe and nighclub opens its doors once more on July 20th. 8pm pst