Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Mateus] Morally Grey Miqo'te in Need of Contacts - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Mateus] Morally Grey Miqo'te in Need of Contacts (/showthread.php?tid=20109)

Morally Grey Miqo'te in Need of Contacts - KittenPrime - 07-15-2017

"If there is something you want, it's very likely I can acquire it for you."

[Image: tumblr_otist7NPdw1wuix2wo1_1280.png]

X'bali is a woman who has been torn in many paths of life, molded into her current position by her mistakes and the hardships she has come about. Some would call her bitter, others would call her a bitch, but either way her curiosity and survival drives her to not judge what's right and what's wrong, but what makes her gil.

Completely untied to any organization, she is a hand for hire. 
Her top assets are healing, scamming and sneaking.

Reading your fortune or snagging your coin purse, don't fall for her doe-like eyes and silken voice.
Unless you are into that type of thing.

In-depth Profile Here
-------

Hi there! I've recently just xfered from Balmung to play with some friends and see if I could get some quality RP on a smaller scale. I'm looking for a FC, LS, or just random friends/acquaintances/job offers that could potentially lead into some more long term RP. Romances and all that are possible, but I prefer to let the story carry out and see what happens, not a huge fan of forcing those types of things. 

If you're interested in meeting Bali, message me here, in-game (X'bali Edanti) or Discord KittenPrime#8250

Thanks!

RE: Morally Grey Miqo'te in Need of Contacts - KittenPrime - 07-17-2017

Bumper

RE: Morally Grey Miqo'te in Need of Contacts - Enrik - 07-17-2017

I'll hit you up on Discord tonight after I get home from work.

My Discord name is GundamZphyr7 and I play a true neutral character named Enrik. He's a privateer from Limsa Lominsa (or he thinks he is, but really he is just a bottom-rung swabbie who gets treated like crap by everyone). Still, he has a very positive outlook on life despite his poor treatment, barely a gil to his name, and aspirations of becoming a sea captain himself one day.

It might be amusing for Bali to realize she can't swindle someone who has more debt than he does coin.

RE: Morally Grey Miqo'te in Need of Contacts - KittenPrime - 07-19-2017

Enrik and X'bali had a good first meeting I think!

Also looking for a FC that roleplays and does some end game stuff, I'm a pretty dang good healer.

RE: Morally Grey Miqo'te in Need of Contacts - KittenPrime - 07-22-2017

Bump for profile update

RE: Morally Grey Miqo'te in Need of Contacts - Meena - 07-22-2017

(07-22-2017, 10:04 PM)KittenPrime Wrote: Snip~
Could have a FC for you, we are small and we dont do a lot of end game content (sometimes Omega normal, extremes etc together) but we have weekly plot and welcome people from all paths of life. 

Big Grin having someone with dubious connections could make some of these plots far more interesting!