Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Mateus] Sumire Miyumi - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Mateus] Sumire Miyumi (/showthread.php?tid=20063)

Sumire Miyumi - Sumire - 07-10-2017

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Sumire Miyumi
  • Primary character:Sumire Miyumi
  • Linkshells:Currently Looking
  • Primary RP linkshell:Currently Looking

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): For now, I'm going to say medium RP. Since I'm basically starting over from scratch, I'll be working on leveling my character back up in between RP stuff and I tend to do my leveling OOC so it goes faster. However, I'm going to do my best to set aside a little time each day I'm on to get some RP in.

• Views on RP combat and injuries: No major injuries unless previously agreed upon by both parties prior to starting whatever form of combat is going to happen. Fights might naturally break out between people with conflicting views, which is fine... but no ramping them up to the point of a physical beat-down without first okaying it with your partner. Minor things such as a bitch-slap or something which would cause a mild injury (scratches, bruises) that would fully heal without leaving a permanent mark is okay. ABSOLUTELY NO GOD-MODING, THOUGH! If you take a swing, I have the right to defend against it without you just deciding that it knocks me halfway across the room on your own.

• Views on IC romance: I'm totally fine with romance and everything that goes along with it, though I'm not specifically looking for that sort of story for Sumire. (After all, she grew up a very sheltered life.) If it happens, it happens... but I'm not going to force it.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Again, Sumire's life has been mostly one where she was kept away from outside influences. She may have met a few people on her travels, but has yet to make any true friends. However, I am open to that and welcome it. Sumire's family consists of her maternal grandmother and three older sisters, all of whom are still alive - as far as she knows - but she is estranged from them. Her mother is deceased, and she doesn't know who her father is due to the circumstances of her birth. I'm open to others picking up any of her family members if they like, so long as they discuss it with me first.

• Views on lore: I'll do my best to stick with the lore, but I haven't played since back around the original launch and therefore I'm really, really behind on what's been going down in Eorzea. So I'd be grateful if those I RP with would be willing to overlook any mistakes or - better yet - help me catch up a bit via OOC chat and whatnot. As far as the Auri lore goes, it seems there isn't much concrete and a lot of it is sort of up for interpretation (at least that's the impression I've gotten from the various places I've looked for actual lore about them). So I'm taking a few liberties in regards to Sumire's background and origins.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I tend to stick to /say and emotes for RP, though in more crowded areas - such as during large events - I like to pull those I'm involved with into a party so I don't get a headache trying to pull their bits of conversation out of everything else that's going on around me. I've never really been part of a LS that was actively used for RP, but I'm open to trying it out. I've also been known to send IC mail to characters my character knows regarding IC stuff.
III. Other Info
  • Timezone: Eastern Time (-4 GMT currently, due to Daylight Savings)
  • Contact info: PM on here or hit up my character in-game via a tell.