Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Mateus] Relatively New to Game - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [Mateus] Relatively New to Game (/showthread.php?tid=19965)

[Mateus] Relatively New to Game - Sarantali - 07-02-2017

Hello!

I go by Gumiho online though sometimes Kitsuiko and I'm a semi-new/semi-returning player to FF14. I started waaaaay back when this game started... for a week, then RL hit me. Years later, I'm back thanks to some wonderful RL friends who play here inviting me into their guild. I am an experienced RPer, I run LARPs IRL (Legend of Five Rings if anyone knows that game), and am an avowed White Wolf/Exalted junkie. In the past, I've played CoX on Virtue, SWTOR, BDO (I still kinda miss their character creator...), and TSW.

Outside from these, I also LOVE Don't Starve Together and am always up for a game if anyone wants one on those long, cold, maintenance nights.

I'm a teacher - I actually really love teaching middle school ELA to my surprise, though in the fall I'm going back to college full time for my Masters. I draw (waaay buried deep are the old Koren art threads.. that was me), I love board games, and generally like to think I'm an easy person to approach. Oh! I LOVE hearing about characters so if you ever see me and you want to bounce an idea off of someone or have someone get excited about how cool an idea is? I'm your huckleberry. It's summer right now so I'm off work recovering from my first year teaching, thus I'm on around 9:00am EST to about 10pm EST with any regularity.

I'm looking to make even more RP connections with my character, Sarantali Kha. She's a bit snarkily playful, very loyal, and suffering under too much responsibility as the temporary leader of her sub-tribe group (I'm not that snowflake to make her the leader of all of the Kha in my backstory!) due to her missing brother. Further (added bonus?) I like giving tarot readings and Sarantali does do them in character as the acting, remaining onmyoji of her family. So, hit me up if you ever see me for one.

I'm typically online in game for messaging, but, I also have my discord: Gumiho #5152 so feel free to drop a line and set up some RP.

PPS. I am SUPER flexible. So long as it doesn't force me in a corner, I'm fine with noodle incidents and just running with them, like:

"Hey, Sarantali -- your family never did pay me back those goats, your brother promised me a herd!"

"Oh, it's you. Curse any children lately?"

And I just make up something to go along with it as a story starter.

RE: [Mateus] Relatively New to Game - SafetyGoggles - 07-02-2017

Hello and welcome! (back). I sent you a discord add. Be happy to rp with you some time!

RE: [Mateus] Relatively New to Game - Thunderbolt300 - 07-03-2017

Hey there, and welcome back to the RPC and to FFXIV! Thumbsup

One other option to consider is tossing up a Making Connections post here on the RPC- that ought to net you a good starting point to launch from. Best of luck on the hunt over on Mateus!

RE: [Mateus] Relatively New to Game - Dinah-mite! - 07-04-2017

Hello and welcome back, and welcome to Mateus!

I do hope you have fun with us, we're some good noodles. If you have any questions or need any help feel free to ask any of us. Also there's a link to the Mateus discord in the Player Directory section of RPC. Be sure to join everyone there is a real peach! 

Hope to see you in game hun!

<3
Dinah!