Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Mateus] Looking for love - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Mateus] Looking for love (/showthread.php?tid=19958)

Looking for love - Yougeris - 07-01-2017

Looking for female player to game with and possibly connect with outside the game. Discord is Kasumi#3846. Please contact me there if interested.

RE: Looking for love - Arashin Kujqai - 07-01-2017

I'm going to be blunt and just say it. This isn't eHarmony.com, if you're looking for RP or for a love interest for your character, that's fine... This thread tells everyone nothing about your character and just looks like you're asking for a girlfriend for IRL.

RE: Looking for love - Yougeris - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 09:35 PM)Valic Wrote: I'm going to be blunt and just say it. This isn't eHarmony.com, if you're looking for RP or for a love interest for your character, that's fine... This thread tells everyone nothing about your character and just looks like you're asking for a girlfriend for IRL.

Lol. That's essentially what I'm looking for. There is nothing in the rules saying I can't look for irl connections so I would kindly ask that you keep your opinions to yourself. If you don't like my thread, then don't post here and just move on. I wish you a wonderful day.Thumbsup

RE: Looking for love - Kilieit - 07-01-2017

Actually... if you read the sticky, it states that this a looking-for-roleplay forum, on the Hydaelyn Roleplayers' Coalition site.

I'm not going to tell you that you can't post here, but I will warn you that most people reading the threads here won't be looking for the same thing you're asking for.

It'd be like going into a Facebook group for gardening appreciation and posting the exact same message, with zero reference to plants, flowers, or gardening of any sort. You won't get what you're looking for, and you will get a lot of people telling you that you seem confused and asking why you're there.

RE: Looking for love - L'ohba Tia - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 10:22 PM)Yougeris Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 09:35 PM)Valic Wrote: I'm going to be blunt and just say it. This isn't eHarmony.com, if you're looking for RP or for a love interest for your character, that's fine... This thread tells everyone nothing about your character and just looks like you're asking for a girlfriend for IRL.

Lol. That's essentially what I'm looking for. There is nothing in the rules saying I can't look for irl connections so I would kindly ask that you keep your opinions to yourself. If you don't like my thread, then don't post here and just move on. I wish you a wonderful day.Thumbsup

You don't pay my sub.

RE: Looking for love - SicketySix - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 10:25 PM)Kilieit Wrote: Actually... if you read the sticky, it states that this a looking-for-roleplay forum, on the Hydaelyn Roleplayers' Coalition site.

I'm not going to tell you that you can't post here, but I will warn you that most people reading the threads here won't be looking for the same thing you're asking for.

It'd be like going into a Facebook group for gardening appreciation and posting the exact same message, with zero reference to plants, flowers, or gardening of any sort. You won't get what you're looking for, and you will get a lot of people telling you that you seem confused and asking why you're there.

Easily side skirted by asking her to wear an Easter Bunny costume. BOOM! Roleplay.

RE: Looking for love - Arashin Kujqai - 07-01-2017

Everyone pretty much clarified my point here. As for having opinions, it's a forumCactuar. A roleplay one at that, and this thread furthers the idea of people using RP to hook up with people rather than actually immerse into roleplay. Except there's no mention of RP in this title/post.

Also, section says it too... [Image: wzrbR.png]. "Character" connections and "RP" being the key terms here.

RE: Looking for love - Lydia Lightfoot - 07-01-2017

As a single woman IRL, I can attest that this is completely disinteresting.

RE: Looking for love - H.H. - 07-01-2017

would you like to roleplay irl?

RE: Looking for love - Pascaleret - 07-02-2017

at least make them fill out an application to be your in-game waifu first

RE: Looking for love - Max - 07-02-2017

together forever

RE: Looking for love - Momoka - 07-02-2017

call me cuddle bug and Ill be your waifu.

will be e-gf for 50 billion billion gil. get in line boys.

RE: Looking for love - Maril - 07-02-2017

This thread is being closed as it is not going to be able to be kept on-topic. If you want to get in touch, please send the OP a PM.