Hydaelyn Role-Players
New Mateus Roleplayer - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: New Mateus Roleplayer (/showthread.php?tid=19940)

New Mateus Roleplayer - LadyOfRaindrops - 06-30-2017

Hello everyone! I am a long-time MMO/PNP roleplayer who is just getting into RP in FFXIV.

Joined the Mateus server recently at the behest of one of my real life friends and have finally gotten to a point where I think I am comfortable playing my character. Only thing I need to do now is find some fine folks to write with so that I can work on fleshing out her personality and backstory IC a bit more.

My character is an ex-highwayman Au Ra by the name of Eke Avagnar. Her personality is a bit rough around the edges when you first get to know her, but I can promise you that she does warm up to people eventually and she is not the type to chase people off. She also is extremely protective of those she considers friends and will always be there to help them out of a jam.

Feel free to message me whenever I'm online. I am almost always willing to chat both IC or OOC and am constantly searching for ways in which to improve my writing.

Thank you all and I hope see you around in game!

RE: New Mateus Roleplayer - Thunderbolt300 - 06-30-2017

Hey there, and welcome aboard the RPC! Thumbsup

Best of luck on the hunt over on Mateus!

RE: New Mateus Roleplayer - LadyOfRaindrops - 06-30-2017

Thank you! I am very excited to see how this goes. Big Grin

RE: New Mateus Roleplayer - foxfirestorm - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 02:04 PM)LadyOfRaindrops Wrote: Thank you! I am very excited to see how this goes. Big Grin

Hey there! Welcome to the Hydaelyn forums and to Mateus!
I am one of the people in command of the RPM and there is also another fairly large community we shake hands with called the Mateus RP Hub: https://discord.gg/HPbYNFU

I would suggest you go join their Discord server as they have a wide listing of FCs, LSes, and people.

Best of luck!

RE: New Mateus Roleplayer - SafetyGoggles - 06-30-2017

Would be happy to rp with you. Sayuri Ryoko is my ign

RE: New Mateus Roleplayer - SicketySix - 06-30-2017

Hey welcome to the forums!

I recently transferred a character to Mateus who's a soon to be released convict, a Hyur Highlander who goes by the name of Danaxera Nihlany. I've not planned much out ahead for her but I'm almost certain she'll go the route of lawbreaker once more.

Perhaps there is a pre-existing friendship there? Or maybe it could be a brand new connection or maybe they've only just heard of each other. I'm really open to just about anything.

My active play hours are nightly at around 9pm - 2am EST.

Can poke me on Discord if you'd liek to discuss it further Discord ID: SicketySix#9377
(or just message me through the forums here if you are without discord)

RE: New Mateus Roleplayer - LadyOfRaindrops - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 04:21 PM)SafetyGoggles Wrote: Would be happy to rp with you. Sayuri Ryoko is my ign

Awesome! I'll be sure to seek you out sometime when we are both online!

(06-30-2017, 04:26 PM)SicketySix Wrote: Hey welcome to the forums!

I recently transferred a character to Mateus who's a soon to be released convict, a Hyur Highlander who goes by the name of Danaxera Nihlany. I've not planned much out ahead for her but I'm almost certain she'll go the route of lawbreaker once more.

Perhaps there is a pre-existing friendship there? Or maybe it could be a brand new connection or maybe they've only just heard of each other. I'm really open to just about anything.

My active play hours are nightly at around 9pm - 2am EST.

Can poke me on Discord if you'd liek to discuss it further Discord ID: SicketySix#9377
(or just message me through the forums here if you are without discord)

This sounds great! I would be more than happy to chat with you at some point and come up with some kind of relationship between our two characters. Big Grin

RE: New Mateus Roleplayer - Dinah-mite! - 07-04-2017

Hello and welcome fellow Mateus player!

I really hope you have fun with our quickly growing family of RPers on the server, it's such an exciting time. I see Foxfirestorm already gave you the discord link! Everyone there is a total peach.

Hope to see you in game hun!

<3
-Dinah

RE: New Mateus Roleplayer - superzohn - 07-05-2017

I also just moved here.  My ign is Jonathan Landale.  Might be hard to contact me though since irl I work every day.