Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for a Soon to be Vacated Small House in Mist - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Looking for a Soon to be Vacated Small House in Mist (/showthread.php?tid=19833)

Looking for a Soon to be Vacated Small House in Mist - Chapter Serf - 06-22-2017

Hello fellow RPers!

I am looking for either a person or an FC who has a small house in Mist and is ready to bolt for Shirogane (or anywhere else) as soon as they can when the next round of housing (likely Shirogane) comes out.

All I'm looking for is the house plot, that I can camp out in front of and pray that you get in during the bedlam that will undoubtedly follow the release of the new housing so I can claim your vacated plot as my own.

This is of course provided that what I've heard is hopefully going to happen turns out to be true about moving a house. That being that if you have an existing house and buy a new plot, all the furnishings will move to exactly where they were (if you buy a same-sized house) or are placed in storage (if you buy a different sized house).

Please contact me either here or in game (Sakura Gardner) if you're looking to bolt from your small Mist plot for Eastern Pastures.

RE: Looking for a Soon to be Vacated Small House in Mist - Gegenji - 06-22-2017

I wish you the best of luck on that.

I'm hoping to snag a Goblet Small, myself. Been trying to get one (albeit a bit lazily and on and off) for the better part of a... year now? Hoping the move to Shirogane will free up a couple slots. Though, I wouldn't mind having that sort of guarantee you're looking for, too. Blush

RE: Looking for a Soon to be Vacated Small House in Mist - Chapter Serf - 06-22-2017

(06-22-2017, 07:30 PM)Gegenji Wrote: I wish you the best of luck on that.

I'm hoping to snag a Goblet Small, myself. Been trying to get one (albeit a bit lazily and on and off) for the better part of a... year now? Hoping the move to Shirogane will free up a couple slots. Though, I wouldn't mind having that sort of guarantee you're looking for, too. Blush

It just so happens that I'd be vacating a small Goblet house if I succeeded!

RE: Looking for a Soon to be Vacated Small House in Mist - Gegenji - 06-22-2017

(06-22-2017, 07:49 PM)Chapter Serf Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 07:30 PM)Gegenji Wrote: I wish you the best of luck on that.

It just so happens that I'd be vacating a small Goblet house if I succeeded!

Well, as I mentioned in game... I'd be all for moving in to it, should there be no complications or anything. Wink

RE: Looking for a Soon to be Vacated Small House in Mist - Ellmida - 06-22-2017

This is honestly something I'm interested in, but I'd prefer a small in either LB or Mist