Hydaelyn Role-Players
Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised (/showthread.php?tid=19778)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Teadrinker - 06-21-2017

#neverforgetti

[youtube]abTRxOM81Bc[/youtube]

Idk who made this but bless you.

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Gegenji - 06-21-2017

(06-21-2017, 06:54 PM)Teadrinker Wrote: #neverforgetti

[youtube]abTRxOM81Bc[/youtube]

That's Denmo, aka Mr. Face! He actually has a lot of fun videos on his channel. Some of which I think were shot on Balmung!

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Nebbs - 06-21-2017

(06-21-2017, 06:58 PM)Gegenji Wrote:
(06-21-2017, 06:54 PM)Teadrinker Wrote: #neverforgetti

That's Denmo, aka Mr. Face! He actually has a lot of fun videos on his channel. Some of which I think were shot on Balmung!

For good or bad i did around a whole 24hrs of spaming that quest before Gilgamesh fell over and we got through.

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Star Lin - 06-21-2017

So I pick one of the new servers on Aether (bonus exp and all that) and it was fine...until I got Fetal DirectX error.  Not sure what is going on with the game now and why I'm getting it.  Am I going to have to uninstall and reinstall it because to the DirectX error?

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Gegenji - 06-22-2017

(06-21-2017, 06:28 PM)Gegenji Wrote: Even after going out of Early Access there's apparently problems.

I know because I'm stuck on one as Chachan. One of the MSQ missions in the Ruby Sea doesn't start properly and so you can't continue. Like, it fails to start and then clicking on the NPC to try again does nothing.

So yeah, watch out when you hit Confederate Consternation. Moving zones and coming back doesn't help, about to try doing an instance to see if that helps. Heard the only way to fix it is relogging and I'm not trying that queue without reassurance.

Wish me luck.

EDIT: Nope. Did a guildhest and came back out. Still can't activate it. So, um... yeah. Stonewalled again until either it gets fixed or I risk relogging to try and see if that works. Will let you guys know if I end up doing that and if it works or not.

I never did get back to you guys about this, since I did some RP and then was stuck behind the queue until about midnight. Relogging DID fix that issue - quest was in my log and I was able to continue as normal. I'd hope it was fixed or patched or something since then (or will be shortly), but if it hasn't and you hit the same problem... your options are basically go do other stuff or relog. Sad

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Ellmida - 06-22-2017

(06-22-2017, 11:47 AM)Gegenji Wrote:
(06-21-2017, 06:28 PM)Gegenji Wrote: Even after going out of Early Access there's apparently problems.

I know because I'm stuck on one as Chachan. One of the MSQ missions in the Ruby Sea doesn't start properly and so you can't continue. Like, it fails to start and then clicking on the NPC to try again does nothing.

So yeah, watch out when you hit Confederate Consternation. Moving zones and coming back doesn't help, about to try doing an instance to see if that helps. Heard the only way to fix it is relogging and I'm not trying that queue without reassurance.

Wish me luck.

EDIT: Nope. Did a guildhest and came back out. Still can't activate it. So, um... yeah. Stonewalled again until either it gets fixed or I risk relogging to try and see if that works. Will let you guys know if I end up doing that and if it works or not.

I never did get back to you guys about this, since I did some RP and then was stuck behind the queue until about midnight. Relogging DID fix that issue - quest was in my log and I was able to continue as normal. I'd hope it was fixed or patched or something since then (or will be shortly), but if it hasn't and you hit the same problem... your options are basically go do other stuff or relog. Sad
I ran into this same problem. Someone mentioned that when they logged out and logged back in it fixed it for them, but I didn't feel like waiting through the queue last night to find out

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Gegenji - 06-22-2017

That was my big concern too, that's why I waited as long as I did. I just wanted to pass my findings along for those who were just as iffy about taking the relog plunge!

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Val - 06-22-2017

It happened to me as I was leveling my alt to 70 as well. Relogging fixed it, but I also had to wait in a queue for two and a half hours. Fun times.

They did eventually restart the Ruby Sea, so I think by now maybe it's fixed?

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Star Lin - 06-22-2017

Error code 2002: 2
Playing John Waterstrike: 0

Still getting 2002 error for the queue.  I'm not sure if this will ever get fix for me.

Cry Frustrated

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Lydia Lightfoot - 06-27-2017

I had two bugs strike: 

The first was an abrupt cutoff of sound from the game, though other sources from my PC still worked when I tested them. Restarting the game solved that.

The second was a sidequest originating from the southwest settlement on the Steppes, which requires the player to go to a specified area and defeat a diremite. However, upon reaching the area indicated on the map, there's no purple encounter area to be found. The area does exist, though. There's an upright ridge of rock sticking out of the sand, in the middle of the map indicated area - hug the north side of that and move back and forth slowly along it, and you'll trigger the diremite to spawn.

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Gegenji - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 04:12 PM)Lydia Lightfoot Wrote: The second was a sidequest originating from the southwest settlement on the Steppes, which requires the player to go to a specified area and defeat a diremite. However, upon reaching the area indicated on the map, there's no purple encounter area to be found. The area does exist, though. There's an upright ridge of rock sticking out of the sand, in the middle of the map indicated area - hug the north side of that and move back and forth slowly along it, and you'll trigger the diremite to spawn.

Oh, that's a bug? Huh, I had the same thing happen on both my characters. Just knew where to look the second time. Thought it was intentional for some reason.

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Lydia Lightfoot - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 04:42 PM)Gegenji Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 04:12 PM)Lydia Lightfoot Wrote: The second was a sidequest originating from the southwest settlement on the Steppes, which requires the player to go to a specified area and defeat a diremite. However, upon reaching the area indicated on the map, there's no purple encounter area to be found. The area does exist, though. There's an upright ridge of rock sticking out of the sand, in the middle of the map indicated area - hug the north side of that and move back and forth slowly along it, and you'll trigger the diremite to spawn.

Oh, that's a bug? Huh, I had the same thing happen on both my characters. Just knew where to look the second time. Thought it was intentional for some reason.

I'm assuming it's a bug, since there's always been an indicator area in the other quests... excepting quests where it specifically says there won't be map guidance, etc (but then there wouldn't have been a map area marked, either).

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Kage - 06-27-2017

Must be a bug because it worked for me.

I've had minor sound crashes (all only the weekend of early access) but they never required a restart.

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Jaliqai - 06-27-2017

Just wanted to pop in real quick since I saw it mentioned a few posts up and say something about the bug where your quest gets stuck and you can't progress the MSQ.

A friend had this happen to him the other day and after zoning out and zoning back in, he managed to get the cutscene he was stuck on to play and was able to keep going without relogging. So if it happens to you, may try running in and out of the zone a couple times to try and force the cutscene you're stuck on to trigger before braving the Hell Queues for a relog.

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Nebbs - 06-28-2017

(06-27-2017, 09:21 PM)Jaliqai Wrote: Just wanted to pop in real quick since I saw it mentioned a few posts up and say something about the bug where your quest gets stuck and you can't progress the MSQ.

A friend had this happen to him the other day and after zoning out and zoning back in, he managed to get the cutscene he was stuck on to play and was able to keep going without relogging. So if it happens to you, may try running in and out of the zone a couple times to try and force the cutscene you're stuck on to trigger before braving the Hell Queues for a relog.

Yea I found I had this probably about half a dozen times.