Hydaelyn Role-Players
Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised (/showthread.php?tid=19778)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Fox - 06-16-2017

;_; off to work to photograph old books and to perform OT because of deadlines. Soon... though... soon (not really).

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Crystal Chronicler - 06-16-2017

It looks like they found the issue preventing the use of MSQ, Job, and DF instances and have applied a temp fix. Lighter pop servers should be fine now. Unfortunately, servers with high congestion like Balmung still can't use instances.

Original post: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/beb392b670fd3cc6fbdaf8a09cd9537318589ade

Update: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/151006b23292cf06b2d5fef480fa58e0d889f6f7

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Kailani - 06-16-2017

I've actually been running instances all morning and haven't had an issue with the duty finder since right after launch.

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Crystal Chronicler - 06-16-2017

(06-16-2017, 10:55 AM)Kailani Wrote: I've actually been running instances all morning and haven't had an issue with the duty finder since right after launch.

Cherish those runs. Hold them close and never let them go.

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - GhostlyMaiden - 06-16-2017

[Image: erMqGu2.jpg]

We're waiting in line to get into one of the instances.

(06-16-2017, 11:52 AM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: [Image: erMqGu2.jpg]

That's crazy. I hope its not as bad on Zalera.

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Askier - 06-16-2017

Stormblood's first world boss.

The Que

856 people ahead of me...

Time to go do something else.

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Lydia Lightfoot - 06-16-2017

[Image: queue.png]

That feeling when someone in front of you at a stop light dinked around just enough that you couldn't make it and had to wait through another red light cycle.

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Nebbs - 06-16-2017

(06-16-2017, 12:29 PM)Crystal Chronicler Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 11:52 AM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: [Image: erMqGu2.jpg]

That's crazy. I hope its not as bad on Zalera.

When is an expansion not and expansion, when they put a brick wall in

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Sriracha Quilt - 06-16-2017

So I am patched up to date, waited through the queue, and got roughly five minutes of game time before a windows error popup showed up and I was promptly removed from the game. I am a first time early access player (if that were not obvious by how I am writing this, much less that I'm writing it at all)......but how long does this behavior tend to persist? Weeks?

I'm not upset, as I was warned well ahead of time that it would be unstable and generally chaotic. Just looking for a rough time estimate of how things went with ARR launch and HW launches. 

Loving the content thus far though for what little I did get of it. ^^

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Trigonxv - 06-16-2017

So I was one of the chosen ones, currently level 63 having zones all to myself XD

(06-16-2017, 04:17 PM)Sriracha Quilt Wrote: So I am patched up to date, waited through the queue, and got roughly five minutes of game time before a windows error popup showed up and I was promptly removed from the game. I am a first time early access player (if that were not obvious by how I am writing this, much less that I'm writing it at all)......but how long does this behavior tend to persist? Weeks?

I'm not upset, as I was warned well ahead of time that it would be unstable and generally chaotic. Just looking for a rough time estimate of how things went with ARR launch and HW launches. 

In reality, "Early Access" means "Stress Tests" in corporate marketing speak. They secure your cash and get free stress testing to boot. I suspect you won't see this start to smooth out for at least a week from Tuesday.

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Sriracha Quilt - 06-16-2017

(06-16-2017, 04:42 PM)Crystal Chronicler Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 04:17 PM)Sriracha Quilt Wrote: So I am patched up to date, waited through the queue, and got roughly five minutes of game time before a windows error popup showed up and I was promptly removed from the game. I am a first time early access player (if that were not obvious by how I am writing this, much less that I'm writing it at all)......but how long does this behavior tend to persist? Weeks?

In reality, "Early Access" means "Stress Tests" in corporate marketing speak. They secure your cash and get free stress testing to boot. I suspect you won't see this start to smooth out for at least a week from Tuesday.

Very well. Thank you for the estimate. I shall resume attempts to enjoy the game at that point in time.

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Nebbs - 06-16-2017

There is notice up about the problems with the MSQ bottleneck problem

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/791aac7206bf8db4b353b687c3221440dd7b8156

RE: Stormblood Early Access - The Revolution Will Not Be Organised - Maril - 06-16-2017

I mean all of this chaos is giving me some time to also get my gatherers up which is ni- 

/gets disconnected 3 times in "rapid" (20 min queueueueueues) succession whilst fishing 

/flashback to that one time that guy went fishing in upper la noscea & crashed Balmung for days

.. I'm just going to put.. The fishing pole down. If I get back in. 

(As I was typing this my client crashed in the queue) 
(And now I got back in without a queue????) 

[Image: tumblr_inline_n7p7prqbZP1qa43er.gif]