Hydaelyn Role-Players
E3 General Discussion - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: E3 General Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=19736)

Pages: 1 2

RE: E3 General Discussion - Kage - 06-13-2017

(06-13-2017, 08:36 AM)TheLastCandle Wrote: I'm not sold on Shadow of the Colossus. Remaking a game that had an HD remaster just a few years ago seems weird. If it's expanded though (including the "missing"/unfinished colossi from the original) then that's worthy of hype.
Wasn't Shadow of the Colossus HD just an upscale? Looks like a true remaster or a true remake.

RE: E3 General Discussion - Nirri - 06-13-2017

Monster Hunter Worlds coming to PC, PS4 & Xbone. So down for that.

Days Gone looked also really good, like not just visually but just the world in itself with fast zombies compared to the usual slow walking stuff we're so used of in zombie games.

Anthem Ah, well it's a destiny competitor so we'll see how that goes. It's the frostbite engine so I'm sure it'll look really good but how well it'll play, we'll see given all we got this time around was some scripted stuff. (*cough* Division flashbacks *cough*)

Ori: And the will of the wisps. Like having played Ori and the Blind forest, that was just an emotional instruments tugging all the strings of my heart and I can't wait for this one. The game already had me feelsy with the trailer alone -again-.

RE: E3 General Discussion - Recoil - 06-13-2017

Monster Hunter World looks.... eh. It's Horizon w/ MonHun facepaint.

Pokemon RPG announced for the Switch. Screaming.

Mario looks like a dream. Especially the hat power. 

METROID PRIME FOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR! 

For other parties, it's been pretty abysmal, but Nintendo is spot on.

RE: E3 General Discussion - Crystal Chronicler - 06-13-2017

For the most part I was disappointed but there were a few good standouts for me.

1st: New trailer and release date for Super Mario Odyssey. Looking forward to that.

2nd: Saw some new gameplay footage from Sea of Thieves. Neato.

3rd: Skull and Bones. For Honor style pirate ship PvP game. Might just stick with Naval Action. Does have a Kraken though. I can use more tentacles in my life.

4th: Shadow of the Colossus Remake. So pretty! Will buy.

5th: Metroid Prime 4. So much of the YES!

6th: Monster Hunter World. On PC!!! So much hype that my body is vibrating at a supersonic level! Shut up and take my money! *throws slightly moist handfull of cash at Capcom rep*

Sadly, rumors of a Bloodborne 2 or any FromSoftware game were false.Cry

RE: E3 General Discussion - Recoil - 06-13-2017

Metroid Prime and Metroid 3DS

.hack//GU Remaster + Updates

Mario and Luigi RPG remastered 3DS

I can die happy now tbh, these with everything else....

RE: E3 General Discussion - LiadansWhisper - 06-13-2017

(06-12-2017, 11:33 PM)Enla Wrote: Honestly this whole year was a let down for me. Only thing I was looking forward to was some glimmer of news about TES VI and instead we found out that they're just trying to put Skyrim on even MORE life support than before. They seem to enjoy pissing away fan good will these days, to the extent that I'm not even sure the next title in the TES franchise is even going to be a day one buy for me when it does see the light of day.

I think one issue they're having is that ESO is already operating in several locations they might otherwise be interested in exploring. They tend to not like to go back and revisit places where their games have been before.

RE: E3 General Discussion - Miah Gamduhla - 06-15-2017

(06-13-2017, 01:47 AM)V Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 11:27 PM)Miah Gamduhla Wrote: God Of War looks great. I'm not much of a blood and gore type of girl, but the story looks cool and I'm Scandinavian, so...

Have you seen Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice? It's being developed by Ninja Theory and is built around Scandinavian myth and legend (with some schizophrenia thrown in).
I think its about Celtic myth and legend, but it does look pretty cool.