Hydaelyn Role-Players
This is awkward - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: This is awkward (/showthread.php?tid=19638)

This is awkward - Panadere - 06-05-2017

Hello. I am Panadere, I am often addressed as Himiko, Himi, Pana, Panda, Tsundere, the chick with the bow—I apologize. I have a list and I am quite bad at this, both awkward and nerve wreaking. However, let's move on to why I am here. I moved over from Tera and three other places, I desire not to go into detail as I'm kinda ashamed. Haha~. I tried FFIV in the past as a trial run, I really enjoyed it, so I just those to join it. I enjoy heavy RP, I've RP'd for awhile, but some rust is getting in the way at the moment. Regardless of my RP. I'm actually quite a shy person and reaching out to others for a group isn't something I'm known for doing. Moving on!

Character information.
I prefer being as a Miqo'te, along with Archer and Lancer. I also play as a female character, as an RPC base as I do not have details. I have little of an idea of where and which server to join, so I'm still looking and will base it around there.

If anyone can. A group or guild or something on those lines. Message me with an offer of Roleplay, I would really enjoy that! I think that's all I got. Thank you for reading.

RE: This is awkward - Maril - 06-05-2017

Welcome aboard Big Grin

RE: This is awkward - Eses Fafa - 06-05-2017

Psst..Boss Messorem, it's me, yeah..yeah we got another--Oh hey!

Welcome to the community!

RE: This is awkward - Panadere - 06-05-2017

Thank you very much, both of you!

RE: This is awkward - Erah'sae - 06-05-2017

There are a lot of options as far as which server to join.  

Mataeus seems to be the 'popular' destination of choice.  There are also communities that I've interacted with on Faerie, Lich, and Cactaur with others out there I haven't interacted with yet.

Take your time, find a group that you socially mesh with, and enjoy yourself in the game.  I think you'll find FFXIV in general (RPer and non-rper alike) a lot friendlier of a place then Tera was when I was still involved in it's RP community.

RE: This is awkward - Panadere - 06-05-2017

I haven't witnessed anything, however, from chats compared to Tera. I will say it's alot more friendlier here and I think I will stick around. Also. Thank you for giving me a hint to where to look. It's not going to well at the moment haha...

RE: This is awkward - Athil - 06-05-2017

Welcome to the RPC!

RE: This is awkward - Erah'sae - 06-05-2017

(06-05-2017, 08:22 AM)Panadere Wrote: I haven't witnessed anything, however, from chats compared to Tera. I will say it's alot more friendlier here and I think I will stick around. Also. Thank you for giving me a hint to where to look. It's not going to well at the moment haha...

There are a few links up top in the 'free companies' and 'linkshells' section that may give you a general idea.

Another suggestion might be to hit up the Making Connections forum here (link) and putting a post up about what you're looking to play and what you're looking for out of a linkshell/FC/etc and see who bites?

RE: This is awkward - Sylentmana - 06-05-2017

Hello and welcome!

RE: This is awkward - Unnamed Mercenary - 06-05-2017

Hiya there!

There's a user-maintained list of currently known servers with RP on them, whether they've posted here or not. Right now, RPC is very Balmung-oriented although it is open to people from ALL servers. (But we need them to speak up and to keep speaking up!)

I'd lean towards Mateus right now because they've been making the most vocal effort, but Faerie, Jenova and Siren are also NA-datacenter servers with smaller communities on them too!
Alternate RP Directory

RE: This is awkward - Thunderbolt300 - 06-06-2017

Hey there and welcome aboard to the RPC! Thumbsup

Miqo master race. /nod