Hydaelyn Role-Players
It's returners all the way down. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: It's returners all the way down. (/showthread.php?tid=19609)

It's returners all the way down. - mai - 06-02-2017

Like everyone else here, I'm returning. I fizzled out three years ago without even finishing the MSQ, and now I'm back. Shoot me a whisper or a friend request; everyone I knew died in the Calamity.

MMORPG background
FFXI for over five years, heavy into the HNM scene there. Then came WoW (heavy into RP there), and a little GW2.

RP experience
15+ years. I'm not the best writer ever but that's never stopped me.

Character ideas/info
Mai is a failed businesswoman turned adventurer. She's up there in years though you'll probably never get her true age out of her. She can be a little surly upfront but it's all in good fun. I'm looking for other players up for longterm RP and adventuring together!

How did you learn about the coalition?
Someone shouted something about it so I googled it.

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy)
A solid medium. I prefer to talk a little OOC before we kick off to see where we're going. It's really whatever the situation calls for. I'm one laid back lalafell.

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.)
I like to draw, I'm into anime, other games, and editing translations.

RE: It's returners all the way down. - Maril - 06-02-2017

Welcome back! Smile

RE: It's returners all the way down. - Roen - 06-02-2017

(06-02-2017, 03:38 PM)mai Wrote: RP experience
I'm not the best writer ever but that's never stopped me.

Character ideas/info
She's up there in years though you'll probably never get her true age out of her. She can be a little surly upfront but it's all in good fun.

I like you already!

Welcome back to the game and welcome to RPC!

RE: It's returners all the way down. - mai - 06-03-2017

(06-02-2017, 03:54 PM)Maril Wrote: Welcome back! Smile
Thanks, glad to be back!

(06-02-2017, 03:54 PM)Roen Wrote: I like you already!

Welcome back to the game and welcome to RPC!
See you around Balmung then!

RE: It's returners all the way down. - Thunderbolt300 - 06-06-2017

Hey there, and welcome aboard the RPC and back to Balmung! Thumbsup

Think you may have lucked out a bit here as Balmung recently shut its doors entirely. Nevertheless, there's a whole lot going on so feel free to toss up a Making Connections post to hit the ground running!

RE: It's returners all the way down. - mai - 06-06-2017

(06-06-2017, 01:24 PM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: Hey there, and welcome aboard the RPC and back to Balmung! Thumbsup

Think you may have lucked out a bit here as Balmung recently shut its doors entirely. Nevertheless, there's a whole lot going on so feel free to toss up a Making Connections post to hit the ground running!
I know! Sadly some of my friends from WoW & FFXI couldn't follow me here. And I'm working on my Making Connections post right now! Thanks~