Hydaelyn Role-Players
Here I Am! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Here I Am! (/showthread.php?tid=19575)

Here I Am! - Neryem - 05-30-2017

Not my first thread but hello!

New to RP and XIV. Eager to meet everyone!

RE: Here I Am! - Mountie - 05-30-2017

Welcome to the RPC!

I'm a bit of a fresh face myself once more having been gone for some time. I did note your Elezen page but unfortunately my expertise with the character creation is a tad limited!

So what server will you be gracing with your presence, or do you remain undecided? If you happened to miss the Balmung transferrable period, might I suggest Mateus? We have something of a movement going there and it is really starting to pick up steam these days!

Feel free to throw me a Private Message if you need any sort of assistance, and I'll be sure to respond in the timeliest manner possible.

RE: Here I Am! - Alyria Winchester - 05-30-2017

Hello and welcome to the new face! 

The role-players here at the RPC are top notch and everyone has been a dream that I've run into. If this isn't your first post I'm sure you are already making yourself at home! If you are on Balmung please feel free to add Alyria Winchester to your list! I'm typically up for random RP and love meeting new people. 

*offers a two finger salute*

Until next time!

Moogle

RE: Here I Am! - Neryem - 05-31-2017

(05-30-2017, 07:26 AM)Mountie Wrote: Welcome to the RPC!

I'm a bit of a fresh face myself once more having been gone for some time. I did note your Elezen page but unfortunately my expertise with the character creation is a tad limited!

So what server will you be gracing with your presence, or do you remain undecided? If you happened to miss the Balmung transferrable period, might I suggest Mateus? We have something of a movement going there and it is really starting to pick up steam these days!

Feel free to throw me a Private Message if you need any sort of assistance, and I'll be sure to respond in the timeliest manner possible.
I started on Balmung a while ago before real life stuff came up before I could even hit level 3.

(05-30-2017, 09:02 AM)Alyria Winchester Wrote: Hello and welcome to the new face! 

The role-players here at the RPC are top notch and everyone has been a dream that I've run into. If this isn't your first post I'm sure you are already making yourself at home! If you are on Balmung please feel free to add Alyria Winchester to your list! I'm typically up for random RP and love meeting new people. 

Until next time!

Moogle
Hello there! I'll definitely shoot you a friend request when I get on next!

RE: Here I Am! - Thunderbolt300 - 06-01-2017

Hey there, and welcome aboard to the RPC, Balmung, and FFXIV! Thumbsup

Once you have a good handle on what character you aim to shoot for, toss up a Making Connections post too if you haven't already. It's a great way to hit the ground running!

RE: Here I Am! - Deahfel - 06-01-2017

(05-31-2017, 03:51 PM)undefined Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 09:02 AM)Alyria Winchester Wrote: Hello and welcome to the new face! 

Until next time!

Moogle
Hello there! I'll definitely shoot you a friend request when I get on next!

Hello and welcome back to the RPC! Definitely reach out to Aly when you are in game she is a blast to RP with.

If you have any questions or need any help getting into the community feel free to reach out and let us know how we can help. Until then I will hope to see you in game!