Hydaelyn Role-Players
RL Pictures. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: RL Pictures. (/showthread.php?tid=1945)

RE: RL Pictures. - Kitty Wizard - 07-18-2013

(07-17-2013, 06:04 PM)allgivenover Wrote:
(07-15-2013, 12:54 PM)Kitty Wizard Wrote: A wild Kitty Wizard appears!
Show Content

Uses... Splash!
 Gah, I always thought about dying my hair a crazy color, but I never got around to it, work n'stuff. Lame.
It's actually suuuupposed to be brown right now, but I had purple-over-orange hair before so it's faded to... that. T_T Now I'm just impatiently waiting for my roots to come in. And my hair's pretty fried.
I've done:
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Was trying to be ambitious and do the rainbow, but I ended at purple 'cause it was a total mess. =_= And the other colours were more trouble than they were worth. Would probably only do orange again - but everyone notices bright orange hair, so you can't get away with anything. But yeah, the workplace can be pretty unimaginative. >;/

Also everyone at the RPC is a darned ka-yootie! Big Grin Not to be confused with coyote. 
Q. T.

RE: RL Pictures. - Saefinn - 07-19-2013

Hey folks,

I'll bite. Pic's 3 years old, but I've not really changed since.
Show Content

RE: RL Pictures. - Skyborn - 07-19-2013

I dunno what it is about getting older, but I swear I don't take nearly as many selfies as I used to before. Or pictures at all for that matter. What a twist!

This one was taken by AZ Outlaw Photography at Phoenix Comicon this passed May. I think my eyes were closed.

Show Content

This one was taken on the 4th of July during the 4th Parade in Flagstaff, AZ. I'm really not sure why I look like I'm strutting down a catwalk in this one, because I was definitely getting armour bites all on the inside of my upper thighs here. An 'Ow! Ow! Ow!' thought bubble would be appropriate. 

Show Content

RE: RL Pictures. - Flamel Eldgamel - 07-22-2013

edited

RE: RL Pictures. - Felix Sideris - 07-23-2013

Bah, old pictures but hey why not! Here you go, HRC Community!

Show Content
Show Content
Show Content

RE: RL Pictures. - Raccoon - 07-23-2013

Alas, I live in the South where it's hot as hell even in winter. So whenever anyone takes a picture of me, I'm always in one state of undress or another. I'll keep an eye out for any pictures of me fully clothed.

RE: RL Pictures. - doctorgalactic - 07-23-2013

(07-15-2013, 05:42 AM)Phaerar Wrote: Yay for crappy webcam quality! Spur of the moment pic while sitting browsing this (I'd kill got AC right now T_T). 
[Image: hz2.png]
My pecs demand a cupcake >.>

You know nothing, Jon Snow... Big Grin

RE: RL Pictures. - Sterne - 07-23-2013

Seems like everyone's biting, so I'll go ahead and chomp down too.

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

RE: RL Pictures. - Chance - 07-23-2013

This reminds me that I should take more pictures later, this one's a year old, but I don't change much so Thumbsup

Show Content

(07-16-2013, 01:30 PM)Dogberry Wrote:
(07-15-2013, 02:48 PM)Gerik Wrote: Nomnomnom.
I'm gonna predator on all the dudes in here.

By which you mean you'll separate us from the group using clever subterfuge and superior alien technology as you pick us off one by one, leaving our bodies to rot in the jungle and returning to the homeworld of your proud warrior civilization with our skulls as trophies? Because I'm kinda into that.

Me too~ OH my god how is weird is that~?

RE: RL Pictures. - Slade - 07-23-2013

Because Sterne told me to..

Show Content

Show Content

(07-23-2013, 09:28 PM)Slade Wrote: Because Sterne told me to..

Show Content

Show Content

Woop woop!

RE: RL Pictures. - Corin Winterborne - 07-24-2013

(07-23-2013, 09:38 PM)Sterne Wrote:
(07-23-2013, 09:28 PM)Slade Wrote: Because Sterne told me to..

Show Content

Show Content

Woop woop!
I'll take one of each please.

RE: RL Pictures. - xaaniko - 07-24-2013

Alright! Get ready!
Show Content

RE: RL Pictures. - halceeuhn - 07-24-2013

I don't really take pictures of myself, but I sure will next time I go out and I look presentable!

Show Content