Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Mateus] Cinaust (multiple characters) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Mateus] Cinaust (multiple characters) (/showthread.php?tid=19412)

Cinaust (multiple characters) - Cinaust - 05-18-2017

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters:                Yuve'li Netahr (more to come)
  • Primary character:      Yuve'li Netahr
  • Linkshells: N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell: N/A

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy)
    I am a heavy roleplayer. I'm out of time right now, so I'll elaborate on this later, ahaha.
  • Views on RP combat and injuries:
    RP Combat needs to be discussed beforehand to figure out the rules, as I am used to a "trust your partner to be reasonable" system. Injuries with no permanent effects are fine, but if anything is going to do lasting damage to a character, I mandate discussion.
  • Views on IC romance:
    Though I won't actively seek out romance, it is never unwelcome. However, development of said romance must be gradual and an ongoing effort. You don't need to ask permission to have your character express romantic interest, but expect that it will be unrequited unless we have a conversation about it first!
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    As long as it's discussed beforehand, I am very open to this. In terms of my characters, if I ever mention that my character doesn't know a certain individual very well, that's a cue that a PC can step into that role of the story. I welcome it!
  • Views on lore:
    Lore is a fantastic general guileline. It's up to us as roleplayers to interpret that widescale worldbuilding and figure out what it would mean for an individual, how culture would shape the small sphere of influence around that one character. As such, though I may not adhere strictly to lore word-for-word, I will never be far-removed from the lore's potential reality. As such, I prefer my roleplay partners to have a similar respect for the story's lore, though this is not a hardset rule.

Also, I observe trends in the RP community to develop my understanding of in-universe. If there's an influx of a certain race or a certain visual trend amongst the RP populace, I may take that as a brand of in-character 'lore'.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I'm honestly not used to linkshells, so I don't know how those work, but the benefit of an MMORPG is its chat function and emotes. As long as the means of communication are clear, though, I am flexible.

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone: EST, but GMT+5 for the summer
  • Contact info: 
    PM me on the forums or send me a message on Discord (Cieco #8504)! I want to keep this thread as clean as possible so that I can post updates as needed.