Hydaelyn Role-Players
Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] (/showthread.php?tid=19328)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 05-21-2017

Another day, another commission~ This time for @ffxiv.seylumallusia on Instagram!

[Image: tumblr_oqbsfqrUht1rda98lo1_540.jpg]

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 05-23-2017

Finished commission for SapphireSkylines!

[Image: b029525a8e.jpg]

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 05-24-2017

Aaaand another one, this time a full body set D for Tilala!

[Image: rENLEcW.jpg]

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - SapphireSkylines - 05-24-2017

Thanks again! Big Grin

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Tilala - 05-24-2017

(05-24-2017, 05:19 PM)Liriell Wrote: Aaaand another one, this time a full body set D for Tilala!

[Image: rENLEcW.jpg]

Thanks. This is wonderful!

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 05-30-2017

New finished commissions~ This time for Rhysa and Foxberry!

[Image: 2b235e137a.jpg]

[Image: fd6c8733ff.jpg]

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 06-02-2017

So I've been wanting to create an art style for my character, and eventually draw some scenes/events that may happen to her and people that she may meet. This one is the result of my first attempt

[Image: tumblr_oqud9gnFVE1rda98lo1_1280.jpg]

I'm happy with it but not sure if I'm satisfied as a final result, will have to mess around a little bit more.

On the other side, I've started a giveaway on my tumblr! so if you like my art and/or are interested on the prizes, please take a look~

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 06-08-2017

I've finished a bunch of stuff and commissions on the past few days, enjoy~
Show Content
Show Content
Text:
"
Aina’s sketchbook #1
Sixth sun of the third umbral moon
“E’Zohrak Tia” sounds like a weird name to me, I’m never sure how to spell it or how to call him. I’ve seen this distinctive fellow around the Enclave’s house a few times already. He always seems friendly, but I still have no idea what kind of person he is. Just recently I discovered that he’s some kind of herbalist. Curious, isn’t? 
Should keep my eyes open for a possible new friend.
Aina"

Also, I'm accepting gil as payment for some commissions since I started raising funds for a house and any help is welcome. More info on my tumblr~

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Gegenji - 06-08-2017

(06-08-2017, 02:03 PM)Liriell Wrote: Also, I'm accepting gil as payment for some commissions since I started raising funds for a house and any help is welcome. More info on my tumblr~

Just a word of warning, I think they made trading outside-of-game items (like art and real money) for gil against the ToS as part of the crackdown on gil-sellers and the like.

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 06-08-2017

(06-08-2017, 02:15 PM)Gegenji Wrote: Just a word of warning, I think they made trading outside-of-game items (like art and real money) for gil against the ToS as part of the crackdown on gil-sellers and the like.

Thanks for the warning, I didn't know that. I've seen some people doing it and I thought there wasn't a problem

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 06-15-2017

Another commission!

[Image: tumblr_orggry92yh1rda98lo1_1280.jpg]

For @tarren_paige on Instagram

Also here's a quick doodle I did to promote the newly created Instagram for my FC, @verdant.enclave

[Image: tumblr_orljhfChKV1rda98lo1_540.jpg]

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 07-04-2017

Posting my two last commissions~

Show Content

So my PC decided to start dying one part each time, I've been having lots of problems with it and now I need to pay for a new Graphics Card and repairs. Since I need to raise funds ASAP I decided to make a small sale!

[Image: tumblr_osl8gk4Qrz1rda98lo1_1280.jpg]

This sale applies to set B Busts only, and there are 4 slots open!
My regular commissions are still open too, you can check the full info [here]

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 07-12-2017

And more commissions as always~

[Image: tumblr_osqnhtnOH11rda98lo1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_osy0qkC6pw1rda98lo1_1280.jpg]

This time respetively for a friend from my FC, Kokonji. And for a member from the RPC, Puppet-kun. 
Also, there are no more slots available for the Bust Sale! Thanks to everyone's help I was able to raise enough funds for a new graphics card <3 (regular commissions are always open though, feel free to contact me if interested!)

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 07-17-2017

Commission for ffxiv_blyro on Instagram!

[Image: tumblr_ot7tr66c4q1rda98lo1_1280.jpg]

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 07-18-2017

Commission for lance-of-fury on tumblr~

[Image: tumblr_otb3h7euyy1rda98lo1_540.jpg]