Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Displaced Au Ra Smith/Hunter - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Displaced Au Ra Smith/Hunter (/showthread.php?tid=19262)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Displaced Au Ra Smith/Hunter - PhantasticPanda - 05-04-2017

(05-02-2017, 04:23 PM)LystAP Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 03:35 PM)IeatCrayons117 Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 03:15 PM)LystAP Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 02:57 PM)PhantasticPanda Wrote: I think it'll be neat for Zanzan to come across Mide sometime, especially being around Limsa. One of his closest friends is a Hotgo and promised that he'll find and help others. One of his writing projects even is to collect stories of the Hotgo including knowledge of their cultures and traditions. So far, the book is dubbed "The Painted People". It's his way to keep a displaced tribe from fading into memories.

He also has a Hotgo with a grudge against him. Big Grin My Hotgo, Chakha Hotgo. She's not very people-persony, but she'll show up anywhere Zanzan's friend does.

Honestly, the amount of interest this has generated so far has surprised me. Lots of different, cool avenues of approach when it comes to stories. Awesome sauce! Big Grin

Hotgo lizards are rare. Dotharl lizards are legion.

I'm not sure what you're talking about
Show Content

On a more serious note, I'd like to add you in-game as well if you don't mind!

RE: Displaced Au Ra Smith/Hunter - IeatCrayons117 - 05-04-2017

(05-04-2017, 04:25 PM)PhantasticPanda Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 04:23 PM)LystAP Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 03:35 PM)IeatCrayons117 Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 03:15 PM)LystAP Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 02:57 PM)PhantasticPanda Wrote: I think it'll be neat for Zanzan to come across Mide sometime, especially being around Limsa. One of his closest friends is a Hotgo and promised that he'll find and help others. One of his writing projects even is to collect stories of the Hotgo including knowledge of their cultures and traditions. So far, the book is dubbed "The Painted People". It's his way to keep a displaced tribe from fading into memories.

He also has a Hotgo with a grudge against him. Big Grin My Hotgo, Chakha Hotgo. She's not very people-persony, but she'll show up anywhere Zanzan's friend does.

Honestly, the amount of interest this has generated so far has surprised me. Lots of different, cool avenues of approach when it comes to stories. Awesome sauce! Big Grin

Hotgo lizards are rare. Dotharl lizards are legion.

I'm not sure what you're talking about
Show Content

On a more serious note, I'd like to add you in-game as well if you don't mind!

Absolutely! Let's try and get something set up soon as well and see how things go!

RE: Displaced Au Ra Smith/Hunter - Lliese - 05-16-2017

LOL I was going to say hello but I guess Algun already popped in a while ago. Hello! I play Maral.

[Image: maral6_zpsnysuf8qu.jpg]

My character is a fighter-type who was originally born in the Oronir clan. I took some rather liberal applications with the whole 'direct descendants of Azim' so she has strong beliefs about keeping a strong mind and body. Nothing extravagant, she just has the mentality that life is Azim's blessing and so there's beauty and strength inherent in everyone.

She's one of my younger characters, around 21, polite, ambitious, somewhat oblivious but also logical and observant. As mentioned above, she values strength, although this doesn't have to be physical, and likes meeting new people. Her duties to the clan don't have her going out much, but if you're interested in meeting her I'm sure something could be worked out. Smile She also loves fighting, although I'm a ham and scared of writing fighting scenes so I don't have her participate in that sort of thing often.

Feel free to message me here or online @ Maral Oronir

RE: Displaced Au Ra Smith/Hunter - Gegenji - 05-16-2017

Just as a heads up, albeit delayed, I'm still looking forward to us having our Othardian smiths run into each other. I waited for quite a while on the day we had originally scheduled, but you never logged on. Sad

If you're still interested, just reach out to me at some point. Blush

RE: Displaced Au Ra Smith/Hunter - FallenFedora - 05-17-2017

My character, Stroud, does a lot of work with the refugee's ICly, donating charitably and employing them from time to time with menial tasks. He's also been expanding his criminal enterprise, hiring any and all skilled mercenaries and craftsmen as they suit his needs. 

If you're interested in a one on one, or want to give the FC that represents his criminal interests a look; You can most often find me in game @ Ward 12, Plot 40 of the mists working out of the Orchid 317 building; If you've something else in mind, shoot me a PM or hunt me down in game. Hoping you settle in and looking forward to seeing where this character goes!

RE: Displaced Au Ra Smith/Hunter - IeatCrayons117 - 05-20-2017

(05-16-2017, 09:38 PM)Gegenji Wrote: Just as a heads up, albeit delayed, I'm still looking forward to us having our Othardian smiths run into each other. I waited for quite a while on the day we had originally scheduled, but you never logged on. Sad

If you're still interested, just reach out to me at some point. Blush

Yeah sorry about that, definitely still interested there are just a lot of things that popped up for me recently so I haven't had a whole lot of time for gaming Sad 

I'll be trying to log in here in the next day hopefully, and I'll try to reach out to everyone then!

Sorry again!