Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ishgardian Steward and ever learning Scholar looking for connections. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Ishgardian Steward and ever learning Scholar looking for connections. (/showthread.php?tid=19092)

Ishgardian Steward and ever learning Scholar looking for connections. - SolaceWinds - 04-13-2017

Looking for some cool RP connections to have fun with. A little about my character: 23yr Elezen male. He came into the world as a lowborn, but was adopted my the Tremoille's, who are loyal to house Haillenarte, to play as personal Steward to the Lord's daughter when he was young. Takes their last name. He loves to indulge in reading and studies, learning as much as he can. Has three brothers, one sister. Is currently traveling with the Lord's daughter to learn all there is to know about the world beyond the snowy Gates of Ishgard. His dream is to one day become a Sharlyan Scholar, and to help bridge the gap between lowborn and high born.

Interesting Plot points. 

House Haillenarte/Tremoille/Noble connections

Attended and graduated from the Scholasticate.

Spent a lot of time reading and studying within various libraries in Eorzea.

Has four siblings: Three brothers, One sister. He is one of the middle kids. 

Has been known to pay a fair amount of (IC) gil for any knowledge, books, or documents brought to his personal library. Double if they are of Sharlyan culture.

Us stewards have to stick together!!

If anyone at all is interested in playing a sibling, here are some minor details:The parents put Landrenel out, because he was openly against their hatred for high born (they were extremists like that). Parents were apart of a lowborn resistance, against the unity of the lowborn and highborn. They have been currently doing time the past 7 years for allegedly  conspiring to take out a noble man. Whether or not the other siblings followed their teachings, or remained in the Brume will be up to the player. First and last names can be up to the player, but say why (just cause is a valid excuse) I figured that would be easier than possibly trying to get however many people to use the same last name, also don't want to lock in people. 

Example: Landrenel uses the last name Tremoille simply because that is who raised him  for the last 16 years of his life. Also, He would have not seen any of the siblings for the past 5 years, just to create some "Hey, what's been going on" starter conversation. 

My in game name is Landrenel Tremoille. My Library is located in the Mist, 6th ward. Tompast Subdivision, apt 34. I will most likely be on all day, but if you do not see me, feel free to send me a message here. Hope to see some of you in game as friends Big Grin.

RE: Ishgardian Steward and ever learning Scholar looking for connections. - SolaceWinds - 04-14-2017

Writing on here to add that I'm also looking for an Ishgardian or Scholar themed LS to be apart of and make friends.!!