Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Standard "Seeking Parterns" thread REDUX - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Standard "Seeking Parterns" thread REDUX (/showthread.php?tid=19026)

Standard "Seeking Parterns" thread REDUX - Josikun - 04-11-2017

Oh geez, I have come rather far when I first started RP in Balmung. It's been a lot of highs and downs, saying hello and goodbye to good friends. But I honestly love that I've been able to make this journy!

Anyway, with that mushy stuff out of the way, I suppose I ought to get to the point, shouldn't I? Cactuar
[Image: KmODhD0.jpg]
Josiah Covey, Guardian For All

WHO AM I?

You can just call me Josi! Since Josiah is really the only character I play. ;u; I'm from the Midwest, US of A, early 20s, and love memes and anime like any other degenerate. I've been playing FFXIV for a couple of years now, and started roleplaying in it since last year or so. I do plan on making more characters, but would rather wait until Stormblood drops, and jump potions are a thing, because I'm a lazy piece of shit. Click on THIS to head on over to Josiah's Wiki page.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR?
Well, that's rather simple. I'm looking for anyone willing to bother my sweet cinnamon roll, and drag him into whatever adventure comes their way! But aside from friendship, what I would also love to see are people who butt heads with this guy. People who test his morals and challenge him. Enemies, rivals, frienemies, anything along those lines. Overall, I want more to do with Josiah. I want him to form bonds of friendship that just feel right, and will weather whatever storm that hits them. I want to see him grow, and for him to help others do the same.

ROMANCE!?
So, yeah, I am a huge fucking nerd for romance, and I do want to pair my boy up with someone, for all the mushy and all the kissy. BUT, that being said, I also am very picky with who he's involved with. While he does have a large preference to female Roegadyn, and I don't particularly like Miqo'te, there's really no restriction when it comes to the appearance of the other character. It's the personality that makes or breaks it. I want someone who's almost completely opposite of him. It's a bit hard to explain, but someone that's aloof/aggressive/tomboy-ish, or at least something along the lines. Honestly, I'm just really odd about it, and like I said, pretty picky, so if you did have hopes for that sort of relationship with him, just let me know and we'll see what's what!

HOW TO CONTACT ME
You can message me here, /tell me in game, or poke me on Discord or Tumblr! Discord is Josikun #9681 and THIS is his Tumblr blog. I hope to see you lovelies soon!

RE: Standard "Seeking Parterns" thread REDUX - Josikun - 04-28-2017

Bumping. Hope to hear from more people soon!

RE: Standard "Seeking Parterns" thread REDUX - Y'idya - 04-28-2017

Can't really offer much in the way of romance from Y'id! But if he isn't the type to start a 6 month feud because Y'id made made an offhand comment his hair that she forgot about within 2 seconds then I am always up for having more contact for Y'id to meet with. Even if it's just bumping into eachother and getting drunk... Since Y'id does that a lot... Tonberry

RE: Standard "Seeking Parterns" thread REDUX - Josikun - 04-28-2017

Pfffahaha, oh geez. Josiah isn't the type to really get upset over insults, but, certainly would attempt to out drink her once they properly met. Toss me a PM, and we can work out some details, yeah?