Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Very new to FFXIV long time RPer - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Very new to FFXIV long time RPer (/showthread.php?tid=18931)

[Balmung] Very new to FFXIV long time RPer - Reiko Relanah - 03-24-2017

--MMORPG background

I played wow a short time but it never hooked me, story seemed meh. Star wars galaxy I rped on for a very long time and did most the things in it. FF11 I played and had fun, but parties were needed for everything so ended up  quitting.played SWTOR tried rping there but wasn't an interesting community. I played a bunch of free MMOs , but nothing  caught my interest

I have not done many  dungeon or raid sort of things in a MMO and  am interested in that  here as well as RP since the game interests me more then  wow or FF11.

--RP experience

I have RPed in SWG, tried in FF11 ( not much community), RPed in a few text formats, have been playing pen and paper RPGs  like DnD since 2002. 

--Character ideas/info

I don't know too much yet, I don't know a ton about the FFXIV world so I am going to use that. The Character is a Miqo'te Keeper of the Moon and I am due to my lack of information about the world I am going to me making her from a family/clan that is rather isolated, they keep to themselves and try to be self sufficient. Plan on her being unsure of the world as she  came to the city. I like my chars to sort of build themselves through interactions

--How did you learn about the coalition?

googling ffXIV roleplay

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

likely a mix between med and heavy, but i have no issue with some light rp ether

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I work in the education field in a high school setting with kids with moderate to severe mental disabilities. Learning to do some scripting on the side as a hobby, I tend to enjoy learning about new topics.

RE: [Balmung] Very new to FFXIV long time RPer - Ririla Rila - 03-24-2017

Welcome to FFXIV! a place of wonder and amazement! On behalf of us all here at the RPC we offer you a warm welcome to the community here, to balmung and to the FF universe!

RE: [Balmung] Very new to FFXIV long time RPer - Thunderbolt300 - 03-24-2017

Hey there and welcome aboard to the RPC and to FFXIV! Thumbsup

Miqo'te master race.

RE: [Balmung] Very new to FFXIV long time RPer - SPNoelle - 03-26-2017

Welcome and glad to have you Big Grin

RE: [Balmung] Very new to FFXIV long time RPer - Parvacake - 03-28-2017

Welcome to the forums! The FF14 is pretty friendly here so if you have any questions or wonder about anything just ask!

RE: [Balmung] Very new to FFXIV long time RPer - Reiko Relanah - 03-31-2017

I have noticed  people are pretty friendly so far, might start doing the journal thing to get to know they character more.

RE: [Balmung] Very new to FFXIV long time RPer - Cynnie - 03-31-2017

Welcome to the RPC and FFXIV!

You'll have a great time sure and the people here are friendly and helpful. Always feel free to ask questions or reach out!