Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Beat the criminal out of me. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Beat the criminal out of me. (/showthread.php?tid=18759)

Beat the criminal out of me. - Cygnus - 03-05-2017

I thought I'd enjoy criminal RP more than I am, but i want to start working on redeming Cyg.

So what I need is two people,one to deliver a violent thrashing by someone very skilled for Cyg, and a healer to save him from bleeding out, and push him to not be an asshat anymore. Or the thrashing and healing can be from the same person, as long as it's a brink of death experience for him.

Anyway. Have a nice night, day, whatever time it is.

RE: Beat the criminal out of me. - Dracyn - 03-05-2017

Well what city does your character normally work out of? Because my character and his spouse work in Limsa and while Dracyn has no issues laying the beat down on someone, Dracyn's husband, Beldrem, tends to want to redeem criminals.

RE: Beat the criminal out of me. - Cygnus - 03-05-2017

(03-05-2017, 04:52 AM)Dracyn Wrote: Well what city does your character normally work out of? Because my character and his spouse work in Limsa and while Dracyn has no issues laying the beat down on someone, Dracyn's husband, Beldrem, tends to want to redeem criminals.
Ul'dah mostly, have gone to Limsa some though. They'd probably work out well for this. Was thinking it would be a mugging gone horribly wrong.

RE: Beat the criminal out of me. - Ririla Rila - 03-05-2017

Perhaps.. you're not in with the right crowd Sir. There are many criminal organisations which could make things more fun for you..

*Evil Grin* Don't give up on the underworld

RE: Beat the criminal out of me. - Nebbs - 03-05-2017

(03-05-2017, 04:20 AM)Cygnus Wrote: I thought I'd enjoy criminal RP more than I am, but i want to start working on redeming Cyg.

So what I need is two people,one to deliver a violent thrashing by someone very skilled for Cyg, and a healer to save him from bleeding out, and push him to not be an asshat anymore. Or the thrashing and healing can be from the same person, as long as it's a brink of death experience for him.

I think you should roll with what RP brings, follow those lines. If you try to force it then it can become contrived and you end up in another dead end. 

I just started a bad guy, he is maybe in a similar position. The RP will determine if he sinks lower or rises out of this and I am interested to find out which way he goes.

RE: Beat the criminal out of me. - Cygnus - 03-05-2017

(03-05-2017, 09:53 AM)Nebbs Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 04:20 AM)Cygnus Wrote: I thought I'd enjoy criminal RP more than I am, but i want to start working on redeming Cyg.

I think you should roll with what RP brings, follow those lines. If you try to force it then it can become contrived and you end up in another dead end. 

I just started a bad guy, he is maybe in a similar position. The RP will determine if he sinks lower or rises out of this and I am interested to find out which way he goes.
Normally I'd agree, I don't know but the last few days I've really missed my old characters from previous mmos. Not having a steady group to play Pathfinder with has left me desiring Adventure RP. It's pretty difficult to find steady players in the Rural south.

RE: Beat the criminal out of me. - Nebbs - 03-05-2017

(03-05-2017, 04:03 PM)Cygnus Wrote: Normally I'd agree, I don't know but the last few days I've really missed my old characters from previous mmos. Not having a steady group to play Pathfinder with has left me desiring Adventure RP. It's pretty difficult to find steady players in the Rural south.

Well I know some of the FCs here (and even guilds in other MMOs) that do tabletop over the net.

RE: Beat the criminal out of me. - Dracyn - 03-05-2017

(03-05-2017, 05:01 AM)Cygnus Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 04:52 AM)Dracyn Wrote: Well what city does your character normally work out of? Because my character and his spouse work in Limsa and while Dracyn has no issues laying the beat down on someone, Dracyn's husband, Beldrem, tends to want to redeem criminals.
Ul'dah mostly, have gone to Limsa some though. They'd probably work out well for this. Was thinking it would be a mugging gone horribly wrong.

Sounds good. Whisper me in game and I'll talk to Beldrem.