Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for guild and people to rp with - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Looking for guild and people to rp with (/showthread.php?tid=18660)

Looking for guild and people to rp with - Alexander Malkavian - 02-25-2017

Hi ever one I am new here and pretty much new in final fantasy again... XD its been forever since I played and I just got to transfer to the server balmung since I know now there is a lot of people who rp in here, soon I will update my character and his history or past so I can be ready to rp, I need to remember how to play as well O.O but anyways of some guild or someone is interested to rp or a guild please send me a message my character is not in world yet I am waiting since I'm in the middle of the transferringg atm but probably tomorrow or soon ill be in world my name is Alexander Malkavian I will try my best to give a good rp and entertain Tongue 

Thank you and awesome forum is the reason why I am coming back to FF

RE: Looking for guild and people to rp with - Miriamele - 02-25-2017

(02-25-2017, 03:17 AM)Alexander Malkavian Wrote: Hi ever one I am new here and pretty much new in final fantasy again... XD its been forever since I played and I just got to transfer to the server balmung since I know now there is a lot of people who rp in here, soon I will update my character and his history or past so I can be ready to rp, I need to remember how to play as well O.O but anyways of some guild or someone is interested to rp or a guild please send me a message my character is not in world yet I am waiting since I'm in the middle of the transferringg atm but probably tomorrow or soon ill be in world my name is Alexander Malkavian I will try my best to give a good rp and entertain Tongue 

Welcome to Balmung! You made the right choice in coming here as it is in my humble opinion an excellent server.

As for a Free Company there is a few places to look. Either the tab at the top labelled Free Companies and you can filter by server. Also there is a master list of Free Companies around here somewhere though I can't remember where exactly. Good luck in your search~

RE: Looking for guild and people to rp with - Alexander Malkavian - 02-25-2017

(02-25-2017, 12:21 PM)Arietty Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 03:17 AM)Alexander Malkavian Wrote: Hi ever one I am new here and pretty much new in final fantasy again... XD its been forever since I played and I just got to transfer to the server balmung since I know now there is a lot of people who rp in here, soon I will update my character and his history or past so I can be ready to rp, I need to remember how to play as well O.O but anyways of some guild or someone is interested to rp or a guild please send me a message my character is not in world yet I am waiting since I'm in the middle of the transferringg atm but probably tomorrow or soon ill be in world my name is Alexander Malkavian I will try my best to give a good rp and entertain Tongue 

Welcome to Balmung! You made the right choice in coming here as it is in my humble opinion an excellent server.

As for a Free Company there is a few places to look. Either the tab at the top labelled Free Companies and you can filter by server. Also there is a master list of Free Companies around here somewhere though I can't remember where exactly. Good luck in your search~

Thank you very much and I will thank you for your help !

RE: Looking for guild and people to rp with - Miriamele - 02-25-2017

You're welcome! Smile If you get over here check out my signature for Azeyma's Oath, the FC I run. See if it fits your character! Good luck!

RE: Looking for guild and people to rp with - Thunderbolt300 - 02-26-2017

Looks like Hikari got you all taken care of here!

In any case though, welcome aboard to the RPC and to Balmung! Thumbsup

RE: Looking for guild and people to rp with - Alexander Malkavian - 02-26-2017

(02-25-2017, 07:09 PM)Arietty Wrote: You're welcome! Smile If you get over here check out my signature for Azeyma's Oath, the FC I run. See if it fits your character! Good luck!

Thank you I am sorry for the delay I've been busy at work and yeah for sure would be nice to join and have fun, I've been trying to remember how to play as well its been too long ... Thank you again

Edited the post since i was at work and spell wrong few words xD