Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Etani'a Sedi (+more) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Etani'a Sedi (+more) (/showthread.php?tid=18638)

Etani'a Sedi (+more) - etani - 02-23-2017

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters: Etani’a Sedi, Mouse Vaegaji
  • Primary character: Etani’a Sedi
  • Linkshells: Heavy RP - OOC, Keeper’s Kiss IC, Ebonguard, The Bard Rock Cafe. 
  • Primary RP linkshell: Keeper’s Kiss IC.
II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Heavy, definitely heavy. I'm a paragraph poster, but generally clip down my posts a little bit when in public or at events- but even then, they can get long. I like to post-match, and if I'm rping with someone who is more comfortable with one-liners, I might stick to something more moderate.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I am happy for my characters to be beaten up as much as you like.  This is probably more applicable to Mouse than Tani, since Mouse is more of a combat-type than Tani. I generally don't do roll based fights, but I'm happy to switch it up if that's what you're more comfortable with. As for Tani, who is a healer IC, I don't do immediate-fix healing. Generally, I play his healing magic as being an acceleration to the natural healing process. His spells might take pain away, and stop wounds from bleeding, but he can't and won't fix them with one pretty flourish. That being said, I do prefer to ask before he does anything to make sure!

• Views on IC romance:
    I love shipping, very much! Though I am quite picky with who I decide to ship with. I prefer to ship characters who click and who have a connection, with writers I feel comfortable writing with. I like to create intricate plots for our characters to go through, rather than there being happy romance the entire time. I do like for these things to develop naturally, but I’m also happy to plan general outlines ahead if our characters get along.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Tani’s family have a pretty intricate story, but I’m very open to other members of the Sedi clan being taken. Similarly with Mouse’s clan- I’m a lot more lax on them, since their lore is something I’m still fleshing out. I’m always more than happy for friends, rivals, enemies, whatever- just toss them at me. All my characters could use some extra friends, you can never have too many of those. 

• Views on lore:
    I prefer to stick to lore. Though I have only been in FFXIV for little over a year, there’s still a lot for me to learn. I like to think I’ve learned the important parts, and please do correct me if I get something wrong. I’m fine with a little bit of bending within reason, though!

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I’m happy with whatever my partners are most comfortable using. I prefer to emote in /em, but I will go with /say sometimes too! I do discord and Skype rps, so I’m more than happy to rp wherever works! Due to timezones, discord and Skype might sometimes be better. 
III. Other Info 
  • Timezone: UTC+ 10:00
  • Contact info: Discord: Sunny#4558

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~