Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Returning Antagonists seeking Connections! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Returning Antagonists seeking Connections! (/showthread.php?tid=18490)

Returning Antagonists seeking Connections! - Chi-Chi - 02-06-2017

-- Ty friends but what I need was found! Smile --

RE: Returning Antagonists seeking Connections! - Thunderbolt300 - 02-07-2017

Hey there, and welcome aboard to the RPC! Thumbsup

So, right away, Kasi fits a few of the things you're looking for, since she's both a mercenary and a bodyguard. Granted, she probably fits more into the 'lawful evil' sphere, but hey, antagonism is antagonism, right? Kasi is an ex-soldier, cook, trader, and lately even a bit of a bartender as well- suffice it to say, she gets around quite a bit so it's possible to run into her just about anywhere. She could show up as a friend, rival, or even an enemy to pretty much anyone, but she has enough charm and charisma to get along with almost anyone. 

As far as the FC/LS goes? I might have a little bit of a bias for the Mischief's Coven, which is where Kasi bartends. The Coven Tavern is actually a front for the mob- organized crime, pretty much. If you approach the bar and order a bloody mary, this kicks off the criminal connection. The whole thing is pretty low-profile-clandestine. Notably, the Coven is more of a 'community' guild in that our goals include outreach and collaboration with the greater community to provide IC drama without the OOC drama. 

If either of these things perk your interest, you can read about them in detail from the links below! 

Either way, best of luck on your hunt!

RE: Returning Antagonists seeking Connections! - Kazukata - 02-07-2017

Ooh, another Doman! Kazukata could use a few more people to butt heads with, and it looks like they'd definitely have plenty of reason to dislike each other, particularly if Itumi is one of the traitor shinobi (which I'm getting the vibe she is?) Kazu's a Doman footsoldier that fought two wars against Garlemald and now runs around trying to "make a difference" in Eorzea. He and Itumi sound pretty antithetical to each other, so seeing them interact could be interesting.

I'm not sure exactly how the two would be able to stand each other long enough to stay in the same room for five minutes (always tricky, that), but if you get mixed up with the Coven, you're bound to run into Kazu. Poor guy's a goody-two-shoes that doesn't realize he's drinking in a den of thieves.

RE: Returning Antagonists seeking Connections! - Chi-Chi - 02-07-2017

(02-07-2017, 10:05 AM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: Hey there, and welcome aboard to the RPC! Thumbsup

So, right away, Kasi fits a few of the things you're looking for, since she's both a mercenary and a bodyguard. Granted, she probably fits more into the 'lawful evil' sphere, but hey, antagonism is antagonism, right? Kasi is an ex-soldier, cook, trader, and lately even a bit of a bartender as well- suffice it to say, she gets around quite a bit so it's possible to run into her just about anywhere. She could show up as a friend, rival, or even an enemy to pretty much anyone, but she has enough charm and charisma to get along with almost anyone. 

As far as the FC/LS goes? I might have a little bit of a bias for the Mischief's Coven, which is where Kasi bartends. The Coven Tavern is actually a front for the mob- organized crime, pretty much. If you approach the bar and order a bloody mary, this kicks off the criminal connection. The whole thing is pretty low-profile-clandestine. Notably, the Coven is more of a 'community' guild in that our goals include outreach and collaboration with the greater community to provide IC drama without the OOC drama. 

If either of these things perk your interest, you can read about them in detail from the links below! 

Either way, best of luck on your hunt!
Thank you for the welcome! 

Pretty much everything you described is something we both are looking for. Smile
Would love to possibly have a run-in with this Mischief's Coven and yourself included.  I will send you a tell in game later this evening. Smile

RE: Returning Antagonists seeking Connections! - Chi-Chi - 02-07-2017

(02-07-2017, 10:42 AM)Kazukata Wrote: Ooh, another Doman! Kazukata could use a few more people to butt heads with, and it looks like they'd definitely have plenty of reason to dislike each other, particularly if Itumi is one of the traitor shinobi (which I'm getting the vibe she is?) Kazu's a Doman footsoldier that fought two wars against Garlemald and now runs around trying to "make a difference" in Eorzea. He and Itumi sound pretty antithetical to each other, so seeing them interact could be interesting.

I'm not sure exactly how the two would be able to stand each other long enough to stay in the same room for five minutes (always tricky, that), but if you get mixed up with the Coven, you're bound to run into Kazu. Poor guy's a goody-two-shoes that doesn't realize he's drinking in a den of thieves.
You uh.. may have hit the nail on the head with a bit of her story there. Wink 

So yes, a Doman who has a different set of views than her? Yes please!!
This was one of the top things I was hoping to find, considering how  some may/may not feel about the shinobi's involvement in the war... 

Will contact you as well this evening. Smile

RE: Returning Antagonists seeking Connections! - IvikBlack - 02-07-2017

You seem like the kind of troublemakers we could get involved with. As a thief and an abuser of magic, I could imagine you two joining our group to try to steal artifacts and do forbidden experiments. Here's a description of us: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=18356
Let me know if you're interested, you could add some spice to the mix!

RE: Returning Antagonists seeking Connections! - Chi-Chi - 02-08-2017

(02-07-2017, 08:00 PM)IvikBlack Wrote: You seem like the kind of troublemakers we could get involved with. As a thief and an abuser of magic, I could imagine you two joining our group to try to steal artifacts and do forbidden experiments. Here's a description of us: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=18356
Let me know if you're interested, you could add some spice to the mix!

Will definitely check you guys out as well! Big Grin