Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 (/showthread.php?tid=18330)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Gegenji - 05-29-2017

Chachan for Event A too! I'm... not sure how much he'll help, but maybe being the considerate dork he is will keep things from being too hectic...~

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Jana - 05-30-2017

Withdrawing from C, it's way too early for a workday.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - McBeefâ„¢ - 05-30-2017

I'd like to use turns to work on Eva's special Nuhn Aether combat/lewd drug, but I'm not sure exactly what that would entail? So can I just reserve a few until I talk to you about rules?

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Anstarra - 08-02-2017

Blazing lights through the sky, describing tails both beautiful and ominous as the stars fall... what will rise, in dust and ash, when they strike the earth?

Act IV: Starlit Noon

Scene II: Contrails

Rumors and Story Aspects
  • A febrile peace has settled upon Ul'dah. Those who pay attention to such things are of a mind that /Now is the Calm Before the Storm/.
  • Newfound energy grips Ul'dah's underworld; between the strong front posed by the resilient Golden Pride, the sundering of monetarist mastermind Goldentail's estate, and the ill-concealed return to the public eye of formerly-disgraced master thaumaturge (and suspected voidmage) U'dorian the Grey, it seems it's /A Good Time to be Bad/.
  • In the tundra lands below the mountains of Xelphatol, the Falling Stars, a previously unknown (and, if the rumors are true, violently xenophobic and inhumanly strong and tough) tribe of miqo'te are showing more interest in the outside world. Increased trading activity is gaining the attention of merchants everywhere, as are rumors of the tribals' fighting prowess, coupled with a newfound willingness to hire themselves out as mercenaries. One way or the other, /Interest in the Falling Stars/ is growing.

a) Scholarly Pursuits (Saturday, August 5th, 2017, 6 pm CST)

A delegation of seven scholars of Nym and their armed retinue - setting out to take counsel with reclusive and cantankerous tonberry Scholar Ibes Habes - have vanished somewhere between Camp Bronze Lake and their destination around the Floating City of Nym. Increased kobold activity has been noted. Investigators and fighters alike are sought.

"Never seen the little bastards this agitated, except when they’re calling on sodding Titan. Try not to get blown up, or crushed, or what-have-you."

1. X'cinna Ares
2. Reis Okeya
3. Khira Lhizahla

b) Captain’s Collateral (Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 6 pm CST)

Captain Cortez of the Brass Blades of the Aster, hidden away after his jaw-cracking chastisement at the hands of a renowned Flame Captain, has made a sudden appearance at the gates of his (former?) employer Moiraine Astervane (AKA Goldentail). A speech and a skirmish later, the gates were blown open, and then what seems like a small-scale war began in the grounds of the reclusive Monetarist’s fortress-like estate. Then, voidsent. Flame Captain Maximillian Maximus has had enough.

"We’ve got our damned hands full holding the perimeter and hunting down the flyin’ ones that got through while our pants were down. I’ve got half the bloody Syndicate screaming at me to restore order in one of the richest districts of Ul’dah. Get in there, close the damn void portal if it’s still open, and bring me back Cortez if there’s anything left of the fool!"

1. S'imba Tia
2. (Jana Ridah - laptop imploded, might need a replacement)
3. Seito Moonclaw
4. Virara Wakuwa
5. Alec Cromwell

c) Knight Maneuvers (Friday, August 11th, 2017, 6:30 pm CST) (Rescheduling to Saturday, August 12th, 7:00 pm CST

A darkly-armored figure has been spied lurking about Camp Dragonhead and the Snowfire Locks, and on one occasion was witnessed slaying a rogue aevis, and on another, meeting with what looked like armsmen of House Fortemps. Though many believe it to be simply a people-shy adventurer, Inquisitor Brigie believes otherwise.

"With the end of the War, many believe the Inquisition to now be irrelevant. Not so. There are still threats to our nation, and they must be met, be it with bright lance upon the battlefield, or subtle knife in the shadows. We slacken our vigil at our own peril, in an age where zealots and former heretics alike conspire to undermine Ishgard’s hard-won peace."

1. R'shesha Otharn
2. V'aleera Lhuil
3. Vael'a Ruhne

d) The Problem With Psychopaths (Sunday, August 13th, 2017, 6 pm CST)

X’ogun Tia, Fallen, chief advisor to X’zarann Silverfall Nunh of the Falling Stars sept, has posted a leve.
"In the interest of further exposing persons of interest to my Nunh, I am opening this hunt to you Adventurers. X’kirra Ares, one of our most skilled huntresses, has regretfully gone rogue. She has kidnapped someone I wish to speak with and fled into the lowlands of La Noscea. Find her and bring her back to me. Her captive too, if she hasn’t killed and/or eaten him yet."

1. Naoh'a Aznable (Lan Darklyn)
2. A'lera
3. Orrin Halgren
4. Artoria Aldsan

Reserve List

1. Zaphir Zurlac

HOUSE RULE: For Starsfall, players are allowed to, if they wish, purchase a Stunt (like any other stunt, this is not a bonus stunt, simply a bonus rule for Starsfall) that works in the following manner: +1 to a single skill, with a single, simple condition, otherwise always active. The cap to which a skill may be brought with this sort of Stunt is 5.
NOTE: This Stunt is not available to characters who already have a natural +5 in a skill.
EXAMPLE: Gain +1 to Fight as long as you are fighting with fist weapons. This may not bring your Fight higher than 5.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - S'imba - 08-02-2017

Event b

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Jana - 08-02-2017

I'd like to sign up for B with Jana, but I tend to get home from work a little later than the posted event time (15-30 minutes, depending on traffic and things). If that's ok, that's what I'd like to do. If not, I'll sign up for event D!

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Lan Darklyn - 08-02-2017

I'll take a spot on event D for Naoh'a

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - LystAP - 08-02-2017

A! Cinna wants to go after the TONBERRIES.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Zetchryn - 08-02-2017

Event D on A'lera

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Martiallais - 08-02-2017

I think I'll throw Seito in on event B if that's alright!

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Caspar - 08-02-2017

Event B is probably the best time for me.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Artoria - 08-02-2017

I'd like to sign up for Psycopaths with Artoria, since it seems I was too slow for event B. Tongue

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Visquis - 08-02-2017

ill sign up for event A with reis almost 100% sure im free for that one other dates im not so sure about XD

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Khira - 08-02-2017

Signing up Khira Lhizahla for Event 'a'.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Zaphir Zurlac - 08-02-2017

Reserve, since I was on the last two rounds.