Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 (/showthread.php?tid=18330)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Gegenji - 05-09-2017

(05-09-2017, 12:46 PM)Anstarra Wrote: HOUSE RULE: For Starsfall, players are allowed to, if they wish, purchase a Stunt that works in the following manner: +1 to a single skill, with a single, simple condition, otherwise always active. The cap to which a skill may be brought with this sort of Stunt is 5.
EXAMPLE: Gain +1 to Fight as long as you are fighting with fist weapons. This may not bring your Fight to higher than 5.

So we can spend a Minor Milestone to purchase one of these? Huh

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Anstarra - 05-09-2017

(05-09-2017, 01:05 PM)Gegenji Wrote:
(05-09-2017, 12:46 PM)Anstarra Wrote: HOUSE RULE: For Starsfall, players are allowed to, if they wish, purchase a Stunt that works in the following manner: +1 to a single skill, with a single, simple condition, otherwise always active. The cap to which a skill may be brought with this sort of Stunt is 5.
EXAMPLE: Gain +1 to Fight as long as you are fighting with fist weapons. This may not bring your Fight to higher than 5.

So we can spend a Minor Milestone to purchase one of these? Huh
Well, yes, at the cost of another stunt or permanent FP. Like any Minor usage!

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Caspar - 05-09-2017

I'll add Virara to event A since it's relatively late now.
I should be able to attend by 7pm CST, though might be a few min late if the traffic is bad.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - S'imba - 05-13-2017

If it's not too late I'd like to sign up for the glorious battle.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Zaphir Zurlac - 05-14-2017

You can put me on reserve.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Anstarra - 05-29-2017

Though distant, the celestial bodies in the sky shed their light upon our lives. The moon and stars wheel and guide, beckoning from afar, while the sun's radiance brings light and life. Yet stars can fall, and the sun's light unchecked may yet burn all things to ash...

Act IV: Starlit Noon

Scene I: Purrsuit

Rumors and Story Aspects
  • A febrile peace has settled upon Ul'dah. Those who pay attention to such things are of a mind that /Now is the Calm Before the Storm/.
  • Newfound energy grips Ul'dah's underworld; between the strong front posed by the resilient Golden Pride, the sundering of monetarist mastermind Goldentail's estate, and the ill-concealed return to the public eye of formerly-disgraced master thaumaturge (and suspected voidmage) U'dorian the Grey, it seems it's /A Good Time to be Bad/.
  • In the tundra lands below the mountains of Xelphatol, the Falling Stars, a previously unknown (and, if the rumors are true, violently xenophobic) tribe of miqo'te are showing more interest in the outside world. Increased trading activity is gaining the attention of merchants everywhere, as are rumors of the tribals' fighting prowess, coupled with a newfound willingness to hire themselves out as mercenaries.

a) A Proper Tribute (Monday, June 12th, 2017, 7:30pm CST)

For some, it's not enough to wait for trouble; it must instead be sought out and embraced intimately (or pushed onto its knees and made to embrace you). What opportunities might arise for those well-positioned to exploit them? Partners in cat-astrophe S'imba and Evangeline have decided to enter ancient Allagan ruins to seek a gift for... someone. Something incredible! Powerful! Probably lined with blue strip-lighting! They probably shouldn't go alone.
"It's in Thanalan, well, the exit, I'm sure it's totally safe since the Warrior of Light went through there. And all the stuff just lying around! We go in, take the stuff, blow up anything we don't like. It's a PERFECT plan."

1. S'imba Tia
2. Evangeline Mcbeef
3. Virara Wakuwa
4. Chachanji Gegenji

b) Little Green Friends (Saturday, June 10th, 2017, 2 pm CST)

In the reclusive, mysterious and distant locale of Camp Bronze Lake, former (and once-more!) Scholar of the legendary city of Nym Ibes Habes has been working diligently to unlock ancient memories and recover the secrets of his once-contemporaries. More than a year ago he was asked to try to remember what he could of that sect of Nymians who created, however inadvertently, the Falling Stars miqo'te so long ago. Maybe it's time someone checked in on him.
"How can one work under such conditions! Immoral women constantly seeking to press their bosoms against one's head! Giant men with too-short towels wrapped around their waists, strutting around with no care to who sees! Must I go back to the Floating City itself to find a moment's peace?!"

1. X'cinna Ares
2. Naoh'a Aznable
3. (Orrin Halgren) S'imba subbed in
4. An!

c) A Maniac's Mansion (Tuesday, June 13th, 2017, 5 pm CST)

Goldentail and X'zarann Nunh vanished into the aether, but infamous Thaumaturge (and rumored Black/Void Mage) U'dorian the Grey believes he can track them, as long as he can have access to the point of their departure. Determined to see their threat ended, R'shesha Otharn now seeks ingress into the manor grounds, and to find a way to make a clear path for U'dorian to do his thing.
"Blades, probably wondering who's paying them now. Massive walls. Carnivorous flora. And that's before getting to the front door. Assuming the front door's even there, still. Those were some explosions."

1. R'shesha Otharn
2. Reis Okeya
3. Zaphir Zurlac
4. Orrin Halgren

Reserve List

1. Khira Lhizahla
2. Jana Ridah
3. Orrin Halgren
4. Artoria Aldsan

HOUSE RULE: For Starsfall, players are allowed to, if they wish, purchase a Stunt (like any other stunt, this is not a bonus stunt, simply a bonus rule for Starsfall) that works in the following manner: +1 to a single skill, with a single, simple condition, otherwise always active. The cap to which a skill may be brought with this sort of Stunt is 5.
NOTE: This Stunt is not available to characters who already have a natural +5 in a skill.
EXAMPLE: Gain +1 to Fight as long as you are fighting with fist weapons. This may not bring your Fight higher than 5.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - LystAP - 05-29-2017

I sign up for B! On Cinna or Ai. Mmm. Just say Cinna for now.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Lan Darklyn - 05-29-2017

I'll sign Naoh'a up for event B!

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Khira - 05-29-2017

Khira Lhizahla for Event B

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Anstarra - 05-29-2017

Starsfall Turns for Act IV, Scene I: Purrsuit

IMPORTANT! Don't forget to take a look at the UPDATED TURN INFO POST

Last Updated: May 29

New Turns for PCs: 20
New Turns for NPCs: 20

Player Turns: 20 [PLAYER TURN CAP FOR THIS ROUND IS 4]
- Chachanji Gegenji: Prepare (1) ~ Crafting armor for Virara!
- Chachanji Gegenji: Prepare (1) ~ Tinkering up his own armor!
- Evangeline Mcbeef: Prepare (1) ~ Making drugs
- Evangeline Mcbeef: Discuss (2) ~ Acquiring retainers
- S'imba Tia: (Discuss) 2 ~ Honing the EDGE
- X'cinna Ares: (Prepare) 1 ~ Copious drinking
-

Remaining Player Turns: 12

NPC Turns:
- Anstarra Silverain: Prepare (1) ~ Buttering up her contacts
- Anstarra Silverain: Prepare (1) ~ Tapping said contacts
- Anstarra Silverain: Investigate (2) ~ Asking around
-

Remaining NPC Turns: 28

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Zelmanov - 05-29-2017

Sign me up for Tonberries, I think I can find reasons to be there

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Jana - 05-29-2017

Jana for event C, please!

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Visquis - 05-29-2017

sign me up for event c please! reis is still hunting for her wand XD and some healing magic would be useful i suspect >>

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Zaphir Zurlac - 05-29-2017

I could go for event C, or else you could put me on reserve.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Caspar - 05-29-2017

I'll sign Virara up for event A.