Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Rhiki Padfoot - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Rhiki Padfoot (/showthread.php?tid=18277)

Rhiki Padfoot - Alpine - 01-19-2017

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters: Rhiki Padfoot.
  • Primary character: Rhiki Padfoot.
  • Linkshells: None, so far! :3c
  • Primary RP linkshell: None.
II.RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • Light-medium to medium probably; heavy if I reallyget into it, but normally I'll be OOC unless you come at me with an RP request or we decided on it. Basically, if I'm leveling or running dungeons then I'm probably OOC... that is, unless if you just ask because I'm all for those sweet, sweet interactions in the field.
  • Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • I believe myself a little shaky on combat, but I'm all for it! Any system does, too, though I'm fond of the unpredictability of rolling (though I've never actually used that system, so you'd have to explain). Temporary injuries are awesome, and while I do like more serious, longterm injuries, I'd prefer to be talked with and have the final say – this kid might get into quite a few fights. Can't have him get an arm ripped off on the first one! ^^;
  • Views on IC romance:
  • Rhiki's 16 – this means any sexual stuff is immediately off-limits (not that I have any interest in that whatsoever).
    Hell, even romance with older characters is a bit side-eye worthy... therefore, I prefer platonic relationships more than anything else, and will usually make him unavailable with romance, but! He's also still young – he's bound to end up with a lot of one-sided crushes from his end, though these won't lead to anything.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • I'd prefer already set ties to be discussed with people I know or in-depth privately, but I'm not opposed to it. Parental figures are a no-go, though, so. [shrugging emoticon].
    Otherwise I adore platonic stuff with a passion. though moreso when it just develops from normal RP.
  • Views on lore:
  • I don't like seeing lore as a 100% set in stone kinda deal, but will absolutely try to adhere to it to my very best ability. I don't mind bending it a bit either, too.
  • Also, I don't know too much about it yet and trying to learn.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • No views! I just dislike rping publicly though. At least put it in a party or maybe through /tell if the bots aren't too bad... but not /say! I'm way too much of a baby for that. @__@
    (Though I'll do it if there's no other options.)
III. Other Info 
  • Timezone: EST (GMT-5).
  • Contact info: Contact me in-game or PM me for details! I have a Discord and Skype I check frequently, and would love to chat!
That's... probably it. I'll edit in the wiki soon.
But HERE's the connections thread!