Hydaelyn Role-Players
Night Blades - Absolute Power - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Night Blades - Absolute Power (/showthread.php?tid=1825)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Night Blades - Absolute Power - ArmachiA - 11-21-2014

The Night Blades is seeing a change of command and me and Ellion Goto have decided to step down from leadership.

Honestly, it became too much work for me to field drama, set up raids, answer questions, do the guild leader thing, make stories, communicate about said stories, make sure our NPC players were moving plots along, making sure I was moving plots along. By the end of my tenure I was on 14-15 hours a day just doing leadership things.

So, I decided to step down and focus on what I liked to do: Make and lead stories for the FC and help out the community (Including the RPC - which because of my long hours as a Guild Lead I was completely unable to do). Siben Farnesworth and El Curago have decided to take over the Paperwork side of the guild - while me and Dennthota Ahtahrmwyn have decided to oversee the Creative Side of the guild.

We are currently discussing new Officers and doing a vote, so I'll update when that is settled.

Night Blades has also recently joined NET, with me as the PR person in that LS. If you which to do a plotline with our guild, I am the person to go do and I'll be sure to go to you for the same. We have many evil NPCs of different varieties (Garleans, Voidsent, Ishgardians, Ascians) that anyone can take advantage of if they need it.
We also finally have someone as the overseer of the Rum N Rumble after our old overseer took a break from the game to focus on school. You should be seeing him trying very hard to get the RP community over there.

I'll update when everything is more settled!

RE: Night Blades - Absolute Power - ArmachiA - 12-24-2014

Still here, just a little quieter because of the Holidays!

RE: Night Blades - Absolute Power - ArmachiA - 01-25-2015

Still alive and kicking. There's actually too many stories gong on right now ; ;

RE: Night Blades - Absolute Power - Martiallais - 01-27-2015

(01-25-2015, 07:00 AM)ArmachiA Wrote: Still alive and kicking. There's actually too many stories gong on right now ; ;

How is this a thing? o_O

RE: Night Blades - Absolute Power - ArmachiA - 01-28-2015

I'm working on 7 different events, while the officers are each working on 3-4. This is becoming a scheduling issue lol.

We do love our rp though. Anyone is welcome to join without being in the guild, just grab an ooc pearl from us! (Warning: Dark themes)

RE: Night Blades - Absolute Power - ArmachiA - 03-06-2015

*Sings the Still Alive song* Night Blades is still around and still super active, but I've been on sporadically this month due to health issues so I almost forgot to post this <,<

RE: Night Blades - Absolute Power - AzraelX - 03-10-2015

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say I love how this guild is set up and organized. Great job guys!! I submitted an application.. Hopefully I make the cut. Thumbsup

RE: Night Blades - Absolute Power - ArmachiA - 03-10-2015

Your app was received, it's currently being reviewed by the officers =D

RE: Night Blades - Absolute Power - ArmachiA - 04-08-2015

Monthly check in. We're in the climax of a two year storyline and I... have no time to do anything else *flails around*

RE: Night Blades - Absolute Power - ArmachiA - 04-18-2015

Unfortunately, we have hit a cap that we aren't quite comfortable with and have decided to close our doors for awhile while we adjust to the new influx of members and try to get everyone where they want to go and adjusting to each other.

The planned date for reopening Recruitment for regular members is 5/14/2015 to allow for Heavensward returners.

We apologize for the inconvenience but please send me a pm if you would like on the waiting list.

RE: Night Blades - Absolute Power - ArmachiA - 05-06-2015

IC (oh God not OOC) news:

Last night, after a big battle at the end of a story arc, we lost our leader Ellion Goto, who's spirit and determination created the Night Blades two years ago. Ellion Goto was a character played since 2010 - though way back then he was a Highlander (No Manqote back then!) and the character's death, here now in 2015, hits a sad note for many of us in the FC. His death will affect many, many storylines in the future, and it is sad to see such a great, well-thought out character come to the end of his journey.

Ellion's name came from the Roegadyn words for "Exiled Gatherer" - which was actually "Elilon" but he found it hard to pronounce. The nickname Ellion stuck however and proved to be quite apt - a man who gathered those outside the fringes of society together as a family.

Because of this event, I'm unsure if recruitment will open up at the scheduled time (Due to story things)

Our Leader. Our Friend. Goodbye, Goto. We will miss you.
[Image: wWdf0us.jpg]

RE: Night Blades - Absolute Power - ArmachiA - 05-21-2015

The doors are officially back open for the Night Blades! It's been a good month and we feel like the members have all acclimated to each other well now.

Come and knock on our door.
We'll be waiting for you...

RE: Night Blades - Absolute Power - ArmachiA - 04-30-2017

Still around, just got done with a move, staying low key till Stormblood.