Hydaelyn Role-Players
guess ive done enough lurking - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: guess ive done enough lurking (/showthread.php?tid=1824)

guess ive done enough lurking - ronin_hellbringer - 03-29-2013

Hello everyone! I've been lurkin around for a while so I thought I'd grab an account and finally introduce myself

you can call me ronin i guess Cool

--MMORPG background

I am more of a final fantasy fan than I am a mmo fan but I have played ff11 for a little while and I played ff14 for a little while too

played once when it first came out all crappy, then again foir the job update, but I didn't have a lot of money so I didn't go for legacy. really starting to regret that now actually seeing recent beta previews Dodgy

--RP experience

my experience is mostly with im and forum roleplay, but I've also played a few tabletop campaigns. i haven't really done it in an mmo yet, but I really like the idea, and I can't wait to try it out

--Character ideas/info

I'm not sure yet, just after lurking for about a week or so but there doesn't seem to be a lot of sneaky type lalaffels around (cute but deadly Thumbsup) so I think thats what I'll probably go for. 

--How did you learn about the coalition?

lodestone forum

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Light stuff is fine sometimes but i really like the dark heavy stuff, I don't know. I suppose i might go either way but for now i'm pretty sure i'll be going heavy

--Anything from real life you’re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I'm pretty boring actually but if you have questions feel free to ask Cool

RE: guess ive done enough lurking - Deirdre - 03-29-2013

Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions, please let us know!

So many lurkers~ Big Grin

RE: guess ive done enough lurking - Varus - 03-29-2013

(03-29-2013, 10:17 PM)ronin_hellbringer Wrote: Hello everyone! I've been lurkin around for a while so I thought I'd grab an account and finally introduce myself

--MMORPG background

I am more of a final fantasy fan than I am a mmo fan but I have played ff11 for a little while and I played ff14 for a little while too

played once when it first came out all crappy, then again foir the job update, but I didn't have a lot of money so I didn't go for legacy. really starting to regret that now actually seeing recent beta previews Dodgy

--RP experience

my experience is mostly with im and forum roleplay, but I've also played a few tabletop campaigns. i haven't really done it in an mmo yet, but I really like the idea, and I can't wait to try it out

--Character ideas/info

I'm not sure yet, just after lurking for about a week or so but there doesn't seem to be a lot of sneaky type lalaffels around (cute but deadly Thumbsup) so I think thats what I'll probably go for. 

lodestone forum

Light stuff is fine sometimes but i really like the dark heavy stuff, I don't know. I suppose i might go either way but for now i'm pretty sure i'll be going heavy

--Anything from real life you’re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I also love my RP dark and heavy! I look forward to RPing with you!

And what forum do you RP on?

RE: guess ive done enough lurking - ronin_hellbringer - 03-29-2013

thanks for the warm welcomes deidre, and you neednt worry about us worry about us lurkers, we're a fun loving mischevious bunch Cool

(03-29-2013, 10:33 PM)Tyonis Wrote:
(03-29-2013, 10:17 PM)ronin_hellbringer Wrote: Hello everyone! I've been lurkin around for a while so I thought I'd grab an account and finally introduce myself

--MMORPG background

--RP experience

--Character ideas/info

lodestone forum

I also love my RP dark and heavy! I look forward to RPing with you!

And what forum do you RP on?

I haven't been on an rp forum in a whle actually, but are you familiar with enji no jutsu? its a naruto rp forum

RE: guess ive done enough lurking - Varus - 03-29-2013

Ahh nope! Never heard of it >.<

Well I actually started RPing via forums so it's good to see another PbP'er around Big Grin

RE: guess ive done enough lurking - Aysun - 03-29-2013

Welcome!

Dark and heavy he says... -shakes fist at Tyonis-

RE: guess ive done enough lurking - Gerik - 03-30-2013

Hey, welcome~

RE: guess ive done enough lurking - Weffrey - 03-30-2013

Hello and welcome!

RE: guess ive done enough lurking - Eva - 03-30-2013

Welcome to the RPC.  Cool

RE: guess ive done enough lurking - Valan - 03-30-2013

welcome

RE: guess ive done enough lurking - Yssen - 03-30-2013

welcome to the community. looking forward to seeing you in the game. yar!