Hydaelyn Role-Players
Warmest greetings from another world! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Warmest greetings from another world! (/showthread.php?tid=18239)

Warmest greetings from another world! - Shimizu no Koichi - 01-16-2017

Hello All,

As I busy myself with reading the RP style guides and such, I thought it would be fun to give an out of character introduction as well as an in-character one. Most people on the internet know me as "Ori" (my main in game is Orifielle Cerfblanc on Exodus server, if you'd like to chat sometime in game or dungeon crawl) and I've been an online forum junkie for a few decades now, however I fell out of it in about 2007 when the bbs I was on closed (super sadface). I'm very happy to have found this place and I look forward to some fun story telling and RP. Smile. As for my other hobbies I draw, crochet, play other video games and spend time with my favorite real life people. If you have any questions for me (or my character; see below Wink ) please feel free to ask!

Lots of love,

- Ori

~~~

"Hello? Please could you wait a moment,

It's been ages since I've visited and, to my dismay I'm a bit lost. These decks and plank paths have always gotten me turned around. I need to get to...

What? Yes they're real -- and the tail is too. What an odd thing to say to a man  -- No I most certainly did NOT drink dragon's blood, nor am I some manner of chimera. Surely you've seen others of my kind about?

My name? You can call me Koichi. Listen, I'd love to stay and chat but I've got somewhere to be; please, could you tell me where I might find this city's Archaist's guild? Have business there and I can't be late...

What do you mean what does a white mage want at the archaist guild? That is surely none of your business, but I'll have you know that my niece is receiving an important honor today and I mustn't be late! So please, please -- if you could just...

Ah of course, I completely forgot about that short cut; that is extremely helpful -- thank you very much, uh -- your name was?

Thank you again. I'll be on my way but should you linger in town, I'll be taking my niece for a celebratory luncheon after her award ceremony, if you'd like to join us. The first drink will be on me -- I've got to run! Have a grace-filled day!"

RE: Warmest greetings from another world! - Ririla Rila - 01-16-2017

Hello there and welcome to the RPC! It was quite fun to read your post, and I hope you enjoy your time here ^.^

RE: Warmest greetings from another world! - Shimizu no Koichi - 01-16-2017

(01-16-2017, 06:08 PM)Liliro Liro Wrote: Hello there and welcome to the RPC! It was quite fun to read your post, and I hope you enjoy your time here ^.^

Aww thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm really liking what I'm seeing here so far, and I might try and start an open story thread to get my feet wet and to get to know some folks. Smile

RE: Warmest greetings from another world! - SicketySix - 01-17-2017

Now would be a good time to do it since we're all bored from maintenance!

And welcome to the forums!

RE: Warmest greetings from another world! - Shimizu no Koichi - 01-17-2017

(01-17-2017, 12:25 AM)Ukhoa Ohhbi Wrote: Now would be a good time to do it since we're all bored from maintenance!

And welcome to the forums!

Done and done! I made it pretty open ended so hopefully peeps will get creative and have fun with it. Smile

RE: Warmest greetings from another world! - Thunderbolt300 - 01-17-2017

Hey there and welcome aboard! Thumbsup